close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Lexington Prelims

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by glockess56, Oct 31, 2006.

1. glockess56

glockess56 CLM

The Lexington and Tucson prelims are up and ready.

2. ede

ede Bama's Friend

congrats to Edwin Rector on his win, personal best in Sub, quickest time this year in Sub, as well as his move to the Master Classes. congrats to all the winners, congrats to Festus on his personal best and to all my team mates on several top 10 finishes. also congrats and thanks to all my friends and fellow shooters on the carver mount teams.

3. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

Thanks GSSF Staff for getting them posted so fast, Great Job. Congrats to all the winners and a Special Congrats to my friends from the Indy Glockers. I also want to send a Special Congratulations to Conlon Whitelaw for some great shooting. This was Conlon's first GSSF Match and he shot great.Thanks to the BGSL for hosting another great GSSF Match, I hope to see you again next year. :thumbsup:

4. WIG19

WIG19 Light left on

Appear to be offline again for awhile. I know Donna's pedaling just as fast as she can. Kudos to her (and the rest of the staff) for all the gruntwork before in the database prep that lets them enter scoresheets on the road during the match and much of the work of data entry is done before it gets "home." Paying big dividends now - so thanks are due!

:patriot:

5. Don At PC

WIG; I was just on checking and all was well.

6. WIG19

WIG19 Light left on

Bummer - I must have to clear something out to get it to reload; if you have an exact final destination URL that goes straight to the results that would be great. I'm 99% sure our enterprise cache engine is keeping the old page content.

:patriot:

Edit: got it. Extrapolated from the others to figure out:
    http://gssfonline.com/results/2006/2006lky.pdf

:supergrin:

7. ERR

ERR

Congratulations to all, nice job Indy Glockers II. Dennis and Jeff way to go on the top 10 finishes.

8. Don At PC

9. Sportshooters

Sportshooters

If you notice Dennis is the only Am civ shooter to shoot the "5 to Glock" clean. Great job.

10. FESTUS

FESTUS Horse Whisperer

Edwin...congrats on the second Team member to graduate to the big league....Thanks everyone on words of encouragement..I was hoping for the M to be clean as well,I realized too late the height situation and shot too low on the M...but did decide on selling the 17 that I have used this last two years and has caused me sleepless nights...anyway..EDE NO the other 650 is not for sale. I'm going to continue to reload,I will have to develop another 17 for a backup,hopefully the days of shooting 239.xx's are over. :thumbsup:

11. ede

ede Bama's Friend

not so much because of his ability but more because i coached him the whole time he was shooting it. fireglock even has the pics posted on another site :tongueout: actually dennis that is impressive, sorry in my haste to get to the airport today i missed that when i looked at the scores.

12. GLW

GLW

13. Don At PC

Grady;

Your wife and entire family are always welcome to our gatherings. We would enjoy meeting the entire clan. Don't be bashfull, you're family.:thumbsup:

14. Pharaoh

Pharaoh

What WHAT GWL is being bashful? Naaaaaa.

Earth to GWL get with the picture mister!

Pharaoh

15. Pharaoh

Pharaoh

16. BCarver

BCarver CLM Millennium Member

GLW,

We sure did miss you and the family at dinner. Like it's been said, "everyone is welcome" but you should know that. :)

We sure are proud of Conlon's performance. Be sure and send us a picture of him and his smile after that performance. I wish that we could have been there to see him perform.

By the way, Dad, you didn't do bad yourself!!:banana: ;)

We are proud of both you. With your performance, Butch's and Dwight's, your team set a NEW Hall of Fame Stockmaster Team score of 147.56. :wave: :wave:

"What a way to end your season!!"

Looking forward to seeing you and the family soon,
    Bobby

17. want2race441

want2race441

I guess I'm spoiled living close to the BGSL event. This was my first GSSF. I was impressed by how many stages were open for each event. I didn't start shooting until 1030 yet was still done by 1202 to report to my work station on time (well, it was close to on time). Shot both AC and A-comp.

Things learned:
    If you borrow a gun, shoot it before the match. I had several failures to fire at the plates. Of course it worked on the practice plates, but first shot per string on the "real" plates was a click, not boom. Not good for my overall time, for sure. Reshoot was not offered. Lesson, know the rules. The time lost took me out of the top 3 in CIV.

Plate racks are a lot of fun to shoot, now I know.