close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Lex. KY GSSF hotels and other attractions

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by mcsd2598, Oct 26, 2004.

1. mcsd2598

mcsd2598

I need some imput on local hotels and other attractions in the area or the match. I'm bringing the ball and chain for a mini get-a-way(ie. butt kissing so I could drag her to the match ;) ) and would like to spend a day visiting the sites one Sat. and visiting Ya'll on Sunday.

Any ideas?

2. grubbster

grubbster

The match is actually about 20 miles or so outside of Lexington in the town of Willmore. There are plenty of hotel/motels in Lexington, but you should try to find one on the south side of town because that is the direction to Willmore. The Hyatt Regency (home of Rupp Arena) downtown would not be a bad choice because it is actually on the road you need to go out to get there. It is a bit pricy though. As for attractions, depends on what you are interested in. There is plenty of shopping for the "little lady" and also plenty of horse related activities like the KY Horse Park.

3. lethal tupperwa

lethal tupperwa

Mrs went to a gssf match liked what she saw.

Even though we now go to several, I haven't seen much of my 19 since.

4. ede

ede Bama's Friend

little late now, but i'm staying at comfort inn on ky68. we went to shaker village today (saturday) and went to a mall not far from here. seen lot of the country side and lot of horse farms. will go shoot on sunday and then home.