Lewiston (ME) teen charged as adult with manslaughter in death of Donald Giusti

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by 4Rules, Nov 8, 2019.

1. 4Rules

4Rules

Emmanuel Nkurunziza, 18, a Lewiston teen charged as a juvenile in the death of 38-year-old Donald Giusti near Kennedy Park in Lewiston last year, was indicted Tuesday as an adult on related charges. Nkurunziza turned 17 about a month before the June 12, 2018, nighttime melee on Knox Street when Giusti was apparently struck by a rock and knocked to the pavement. He died three days later from blunt-force trauma to his head and torso, according to a medical examiner. Witnesses said a group of largely Somali youths clashed that night around 10:30 p.m. with more than a dozen white men, including Giusti, who had congregated in Kennedy Park.
    https://www.pressherald.com/2019/11/05/lewiston-teen-charged-as-adult-with-manslaughter-in-death-of-donald-giusti/

FullClip and orangejeep06 like this.
  2. mc1911

mc1911

Adult crime=adult time.

robhic, FullClip, Bus007 and 2 others like this.

3. orangejeep06

orangejeep06

After his sentence which will likely be an insult to Mr. Giusti’s family that little s.o.b. should be deported back to Somalia. The man dies from a rock to the back of the head which causes him to fall and hit his head on pavement/sidewalk and that’s not murder?

4. DaleGribble

DaleGribble Liberals 'R Bad!!!!

HA! As if...

Read the whole article in the O.P., the original judge let this turd out on bond.

"Last month, Superior Court Justice Michaela Murphy ruled that the teen be allowed to live with his parents in an apartment in Biddeford where he must continue to be supervised by an independent agency, wear an electronic monitoring bracelet and be confined to house arrest."

If you're an immigrant in a Dem stronghold killing white folk is no big deal. Just ask Kate Steinle's family all about it.

zeke501, evlbruce, robhic and 5 others like this.
  5. JW1178

JW1178

The problem I have with this is that as a child, you cannot buy alcohol/tobacco/guns/vote/see a NC17movie, ect, and they justify this because they say your brain hasn't developed. They use this excuse to keep you from buying a handgun or alcohol until you are 21. However, you can be held accountable as an adult. Either you are an adult or not, the legal system needs to stop changing the rules as it plays along because that is... well... childish.

AT THE SAME TIME, I do not believe in such light sentencing for juveniles. I also believe their parents need to be held accountable. People who breed demons belong in hell with them.

robhic and orangejeep06 like this.
  6. B C

B C

These people are not compatible with our society. Send them all back.

Ahmid, robhic, Robert Cohen and 5 others like this.
  7. PSUEng

PSUEng

Ooh ooh I’ll say it...black on white hate crime black on white hate crime.

it’s gonna soon be time to resolve this kind of thing the old fashioned way.

zeke501 likes this.
  8. PennsWoods

PennsWoods

A 17 year old murderer is still a murderer.

zeke501 and FullClip like this.
  9. Deltic

Deltic

Deport him and everyone in his family. That will cut down on this kind of thing.

larry_minn, FullClip and orangejeep06 like this.
  10. bdcochran

bdcochran

Unfortunately, the world is not perfect.

The federal constitution contains a ban on bills of attainder. It came about because in Merry Old England, the government would punish the children for parent crimes by taking away all property.

The only law punishing parents to my knowledge in my state is when a child commits arson, and the damages are limited.

Hmmm. Maybe it is a good idea after all. Will cause clear thinking adults to buy more birth control so as to avoid having children. Unfortunately, most a-hole parents who don't supervise their children have no money to pay damages. So, if you want to put them in jail, be prepared to pay more in taxes.

JW1178 and Robert Cohen like this.
  11. DonD

DonD

We've been reaping the "rewards" of the massive stupidity of H. Clinton engineering the invasion of Somali barbarians for years now. Oh, wait! It wasn't stupidity it was part of the planned destruction of America as we know it.

Just as a curiosity question, I never heard any public debate on this did anyone on the forum know about this in time to oppose it as if the government really cares what us "rabble" think?

In the latter part of the Obama regime, I tried to contact someone other than a receptionist in the State Department and was told that I could not, I could only send an email and we all know how worthless that is.

Pathetic government when a citizen isn't allowed person to person contact with our "representatives". Far easier to blow someone off on an email than on a phone call but that's precisely why no phone contact is allowed. Don

Robert Cohen and orangejeep06 like this.
  12. JW1178

JW1178

I understand that but a parent's responsibility to their child is totally different than the child to the parent, which there really isn't any. Children are under the authority of their parents. The parents had the child, not the other way around. Those parents until that child is 18 is responsible for that child. If a child commits a crime, why was the parent not watching them. I don't care if they are 17 on the night before their 18th birthday. They parent failed to watch their child. I do believe that if they raised the child to be a criminal, as we know many of them do, there should be more liability. If a parent can no longer control a child, they should give up their rights to the state, and allow the state to take over, which we can do that, it would be cheaper in the long run. I can bet you that some of these defiant brats will suddenly start listening to their parents when they realize they are going to boot camp for the rest of their childhood.

13. ReaPer105

ReaPer105

Kid is an animal. Lock him up and deport him when he is done.

Glasgow and FullClip like this.
  14. robhic

robhic I'm your huckleberry.... Platinum Member

That would be the ultimate remedy. If you come here on OUR DIME and act violent, disruptive or thankless in any way, I don't see why the GIFT (that's what it is...) we gave them can't be taken away. Act like a feral animal, be treated like one.

15. bdcochran

bdcochran

I tried to find your location. Look up "dependency court". Or a similar term. My state has dependency courts. A regular judge sits as a judge. It handles bad parents/bad kids/missing parents, etc. The Department of Social Services has a representative assigned to a child. Sometimes a psychologist does a work up. The child has a lawyer appointed at absolutely dirt cheap rates. They try to figure out what to do.

The resources include foster care/juvenile work camps/psychologists/alternative schools - a politically correct term for reform schools used today, county orphanage (my late wife would buy dozens of presents for the kids and take them down to McClaren Hall). We have about thousands of kids available in my county for adoption - so the Hollywood actresses don't have to fly to Africa to find them.

30,000 children
    30,000 children are currently in foster care in Los Angeles County.
    Facts & Stats - Alliance for Children's Rights
    https://kids-alliance.org/facts-stats/
    Take the time to read the statistics. I would say that based upon the numbers, you would not have "good results" without pouring hundreds of millions of dollars into the dependency court/childcare problems - and the government isn't doing a good job at the present.

A friend had to go to court over his pension. I went along for his emotional support. A judge was having a hearing about two parents who broke the law somehow and had children. I think that it was drug related. Anyhow, the issue of the children came up. They weren't being abused, but the parents weren't setting an example. The judge gave a lecture and sent them home with the kids. He knew that putting the kids in a government sponsored and poorly funded program was not a viable alternative.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2019
  16. Fred Florist

Fred Florist

So, let me understand this correctly.
    Who let the Somalians into to the US ?

orangejeep06 likes this.
  17. zeke501

zeke501

I THINK THE DAY OF VIGILANTES is soon approaching!!

Real Americans can not get proper justice!! IMO!!!

18. G26-Has-my-6

G26-Has-my-6

Somali...if you tried your hardest, you're hard pressed to come up with more dreadful population to import to our country. uneducated, lawless, muslim.

My feeling is that the amazon Indians would have been a better choice.

orangejeep06 and FullClip like this.
  19. FullClip

FullClip Native Mainiac CLM

Coming our way....actually I'm about 10 years too late.
    upload_2019-11-11_18-28-34.jpeg

G26-Has-my-6 likes this.