close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Letter from The Boss

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by gwalchmai, Mar 23, 2010.

1. gwalchmai

gwalchmai Lucky Member

LETTER FROM AN EXCELLENT BOSS

Dear Employees:

As the CEO of this organization, I have resigned myself to the fact that Barrack Obama is our President and that our taxes and government fees will increase in a BIG way. To compensate for these increases, our prices would have to increase by about 10%. But since we cannot increase our prices right now due to the dismal state of the economy, we will have to lay off sixty of our employees instead. This has really been bothering me since I believe we are family here and I didn't know how to choose who would have to go.

So, this is what I did. I walked through our parking lots and found sixty 'Obama' bumper stickers on our employees' cars and have decided these folks will be the ones to let go. I can't think of a more fair way to approach this problem. They voted for change...... I gave it to them.

I will see the rest of you at the annual company picnic.

THE BOSS

2. vart

vart

The ACLU would sue that company until it was owned by the Obama Administration...

3. zeke66

zeke66

Yeah, that one's been around awhile. Didn't really happen. Funny though.

4. harleyfx69

harleyfx69

i was let go of my job because i am a college student and have potential future,

they gave my job / let another guy stay because he is a scum bag, with no future potential, he lives with mom at home, because that job was the only thing he can do and they want to let him have a job that he can work for a long time ..

never mind i did better work, faster, no screwups, always on time to work, etc etc ..

5. tydefan05

tydefan05

The good news you will go on to live a successful life (without mooching off of your parents), makes lots of money and pay lots of taxes (to provide for aforementioned mooches). It's the American dream.

/sarcasm