Let's Talk Ebay Holsters

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by gunowner1, Oct 29, 2020.

1. gunowner1

gunowner1

I just got my P365. Great gun with no issues so far. After spending money on the gun and extra mags I cant afford a $75.00 holster. I've been carrying it in my Galco Stow n Go which I use for my Shield 45. It fits with the trigger covered but I know it isnt ideal.
    I want a less expensive holster with a 1.75" nonmetal belt clip for appendix holster. I prefer a clip that securely goes under my belt. Half the sellers on ebay do not even say what size clip comes with the holster. Does anybody have a preferred ebay seller with holsters in the $30-$35 range?

2. Lt. Donn

Lt. Donn PSO Survivor. currently in NW Georgia

Try Outlawholsters.com

3. XNavyvet71

XNavyvet71

4. oldmick

oldmick

I would wait and save up for a good quality holster as well as a good quality belt. They will last many years and be a very worthwhile investment.

Holsters are “cheap” for a reason. But at the end of the day, your decision.

happyguy, Caver 60 and Simi_gun_guy like this.
  5. ThatGuyYouKnow

ThatGuyYouKnow Custom Title Goes Here

R&R Holsters sell their own holsters on the 'Bay, I got a twofer deal from them: one OWB and one IWB, both Kydex, for $40 delivered. They are not "deluxe" holsters by any means, but they certainly aren't bad.

JDD7 likes this.
  6. JDD7

JDD7

+1 for R&R Holster

7. mmcbeat

mmcbeat

Tulster holsters, available on Amazon and eBay are nice, about $65. Comparable to a Vedder but with a polymer clip and not as adjustable.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2020
  8. ThatGuyYouKnow

ThatGuyYouKnow Custom Title Goes Here

I have a $400 Glock, I am not spending $100 on a holster for it. That's like paying a garage to park your '99 Mercury Marquise. $1.50 at the parking meter does just fine, thanks.

My R&R "garage special" (as some like to call them) fits the gun, fits it well, and is comfortable. I don't need to spend $80 more for the same features in a different holster.

And yes, I buy generic drugs. No Advil here, Target sells ibuprofen at twice as many in the bottle for half the price.

Out West likes this.
  9. igolfat8

igolfat8

https://www.ebay.com/itm/IWB-HOLSTE...var=585530264868&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

I’ve owned 3 of these and they are the BEST holster I have ever worn. I tried most of the popular ones and tried this one on a whim and it’s awesome. The holster is canted so it pulls the grip in like a claw does but it’s is worlds more comfortable than using the claw. It comes with a metal clip which I actually prefer over a thicker kydex clip which prints much more than a thin steel clip.

-JCN- likes this.
  10. Sharkey

Sharkey

Normally I would agree but I am a lefty and saw a IWB kydex "Red River" holster for $15 and I use it more than any other holster.

I think when dealing with Kydex, you want a maker that rolls the edges. I have seen too many sharp edges. IF OP is right handed and patient, he can find a name brand for $35 on ebay easy.

Also, having ordered a P365XL recently, I ordered a IWB holster from Concealment Express for $54. Set up to holster with the Romeo MRD on it. Their OWB holster on another gun was nice so I ordered from them again. You might try them. Turnaround time is pretty good.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Last edited: Oct 29, 2020
    ThatGuyYouKnow likes this.
  11. Pontoof

Pontoof

Looks like it's only for Glocks.

12. amd65

amd65

One of the nice things about Glocks. Do a search for G26 holster on eBay, and you’ll get pages of new and used holsters.
    I’ve equipped myself with excellent used, like new holsters by Safariland, galco and others for much, much less than retail.

Caver 60 likes this.
  13. gunowner1

gunowner1

I wear a Widerness Instructors belt. I have a drawer full of Crossbreed and Comptac holsters. I never said cheap, I said inexpensive. I've been carrying for ten years.

14. gunowner1

gunowner1

That's exactly how I am!

ThatGuyYouKnow likes this.
  15. gunowner1

gunowner1

That's the problem I am a lefty. It cuts my options down considerably.

16. -JCN-

-JCN-

wethepeople holsters and bravo are two very inexpensive but very good quality holsters. I have a bunch and the quality is indistinguishable from my expensive holsters.

$39 and they often have sales
    https://wethepeopleholsters.com/col...p365-xl-9mm-iwb-kydex-concealed-carry-holster

For the regular P365
    https://wethepeopleholsters.com/col...er-p365-micro-9mm-iwb-concealed-carry-holster
    They have left handed holsters

Clips are cheap and easily sourced if there’s a particular type you like. You can even transplant clips off of a holster you’re not using.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2020
    jimcorbin and Golfer727170 like this.
  17. igolfat8

igolfat8

That link was just for Glock holsters but if you go to their eBay store you will see others or you can PM him for inquiries. BTW, They are a Veteran owned and run shop which is important to know IMO.

Pontoof likes this.
  18. pwinter

pwinter

+1 for WeThePeople. Good value, and made in the USA!

Golfer727170 and -JCN- like this.
  19. Lord

Lord Senior Member

Check amazon too. You could get Prime shipping, and lots of the stuff you'd find on ebay also sells there. Additionally, amazon usually has pretty good descriptions of the details of the holsters.

20. gunowner1

gunowner1

Found a Blackhawk ARC holster at the LGS for a G42. It fits the P365 just fine. The clip may not hold up but that's easily replacable. Thanks for the tips though.