let's talk about 2012.. are you afraid that

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by soulless, Jan 10, 2010.

1. soulless

soulless

when that time comes around, there will me some crazy lunatics that actually think the world will come to and end and start doing stuff because they have nothing to lose? I know there are people like these around in this world...

I will be prepare.. I will make them realize they've got a lot to lose >:D

2. Nords

Nords

I'm more afraid of fanatics (of any form; religious, mental patients, nutbags, cat-ladies etc), than I am of some silly man made number.

3. John Galt

John Galt Anti-Federalist

You will see a lot more crazies coming out of the woodwork, yes.

I think most will be in the form of mass cult suicides rather than people trying to kill others, but I plan to keep an eye out anyway. :dunno:

4. Another Miller

Another Miller prankster

Exactly.

Thats all people need is having a freak-out and another jim jones type coming around,yet another mass suicide. Seems to have been a number of them in the last few years.

5. viniglock

viniglock

6. soulless

soulless

speaking of mass suicides, those people in it deserved to die anyway.. dumb***es...

7. robin303

robin303 Helicopter Nut

I remember the Y2K scare. I knew some real high tech guys really worried. I saw people buying bullet proof glass for their homes, buying generators, stockpiling food and water. No worries here.:whistling:

8. 78tsubaki

78tsubaki

No worries here but......I am eligible to RETIRE in 2013 so this would really be a bummer if it came true. Work 30 years so I can go fishin and BAM jokes on me. :rofl:

9. mixflip

mixflip

I think the world is over populated and in a few years there wont be enough infrastructure to support 8 billion people...so I welcome cult suicides! Stupid people are wasting what resources we have left anyway.

I have to admit nothing really bothered me until I learned about the planetary alignment that could possibly shift the Earths poles. The poles shift naturally but if they get moved drastically to say, the pacific ocean, this would cause thousands of earthquakes and volcanoes and tidal waves world wide and pretty much kill millions in just a few hours. Then the rest of the non prepared would die off due to no food, water, electricity for months if not years.

I dont think much of the extinction meteor, or a gamma ray burst, or black hole in our path, or apocalyptic virus, nuclear war, global bio terrorism...but for some reason this pole shift thing really bugs me.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2010
  10. mac66

mac66 Huge Member Millennium Member

I will bet anyone $100,000 that 2012 will not be the end of the world. If I am right you pay me. If it is the end of the world I will pay you.

11. john58

john58 BHO is a LIAR!

I'm going into the Gamma ray protection shelter business. If we are going to be fried I want to be in the "shade". I'm sure that everyone here would want some kind of protection right? And someone should profit from it, might as well be me.

Ok sarcasm off now, nothing is going to happen. People have been predicting the end of the world for centuries and it hasn't happened yet.Y2K anyone?

12. OXCOPS

OXCOPS

I'm more concerned about 2015 because the Anti-Christ is supposed to rule for seven years.

13. soulless

soulless

hahahha it's a win/win.. if the world does end, you won't owe anyone anything because you/them or both will be dead :rofl::rofl:

14. soulless

soulless

2012 while everyone or some people are hiding and such, i'll still be out in the woods in my treestand or hunting for animals.

15. Apothecurious

Apothecurious Pharmacist

I'm hoping for the Zombie apocalypse

16. Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday CLM

2012: Year of Reloading.

I'll bet all the reloaders will be cranking them out!

17. *ASH*

*ASH* FURBANITE

im more afraid of living, bills, family, diseases bad health, if the whole world ends i could careless, why care nothing you can do about it.
    living is 1,000 times harder then death

18. CarbineKid

CarbineKid

Obama is up for election again in 2012....

19. Kentucky Shooter

Kentucky Shooter NRA Life Member

Is this in reference to the next presidential election? Thats the first significant event that pops into my head for that year-----is there something else I am forgetting?

20. Kasinefect

Kasinefect

There were some intelligent people worried about Y2K. The 2012 thing on the other hand does not really trouble me unless of course it means Obama will be re-elected that year!