close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Let's see your best gunkid/gunho imitation!

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side' started by Chris in TN, Jun 6, 2003.

1. Chris in TN

Chris in TN

2. Riverweasel

Riverweasel

This is how it started...on a site in MI.

User Pro-Gunner wrote:

Colt,(aka GunKid)

I would like to challenge you to attempt to take one of our advance handgun class's. I guarantee you will walk away with your tail between your legs!

Next one is June 28-29th put up or please shut up.

(GunKid's responce before he got the boot)

u got it. Soon as I get off of parole. I'm 50, and I've FORGOTTEN more about guns and shooting than you will ever learn. That is to say, VERY little. I helped Cooper set up the IPSC in 1976, placed 19th in the first IPSC World Shoot, and have won more matches than you've ever ENTERED. I've shot hundreds of animals with carry pistol loads. That's how I KNOW what works, what doesn't, and why. I've carried for over a decade when and where it was a felony to do so. So I know what REALLY conceals,and what doesn't. I've sat in MANY a cop car, feloniously carrying, while they wrote me traffic tickets. :) I've made and sold more silencers than you've ever LOOKED at, in magazines,even. I've used them for hunting, and until you've done so, you dont know just HOW effective a gun can BE. I"ve fired almost 1/4 million rds, sonny,nearly all of it in combat practice. I've owned over 100 pistols, smithed nearly all of them myself, taught scores of people to shoot, wrote the best selling book ever about making silencers (Paladin tells me it's sold over 60,000 copies). Just because YOU are nothing but a bser, does NOT mean that everyone suffers from your levels of ineptitude.

(Here is my reply that he didnt get to see)...

you got it. Soon as I get parolled from death row.
    I'm not 50, & I've LEARNED more about guns & shooting than you will ever FORGET. This is also to say VERY little. It was I who helped Cooper set up the ISPC in 1976, but I placed 1st in the ISPC World Shoot, & have entered more matches than you've WON. I've shot millions of animals with carry pistol loads. Thats how I KNOW what works , what dosent, & why. I've carried for over a century when & where it was a felony to do so,(So give me my dumb ***** award),So I know how to conceeal a bb gun. I've sat in many a cop car, feloniously carrying, while they wrote me traffic tickets (why do they always sit me in the cop car instead of going to their car, writing the ticket, then bringing the ticket to me, like normally done, i'll never know.) I've made & sold more silencers than have ever been made but I dont know the meaning of the word SILENCE. Until you've done this, you dont know how effective my mouth can BE. I've fired 1 billion rds GRANDPA (which means that i've been shooting a round a seccond since 1959.) Nearly all of it in heavy combat. I've owned over 10,000 pistols, smithed all of them, Taught scores of people to shoot (themselves), & wrote the best selling book EVER about how to be an arrogant liar. (Mad magazine tells me i'ts sold over 60,001 copies). Just because I am nothing but a bser, does not mean that nobody takes me seriously. (Yea right).

O.K. Progunner, it wasent easy but I believe that I should win the free class for being a bigger BS'er.

Also, I've written many a post to many a gun forum, but this is the first FLAME ever written by me. How did I do?!!!!!

3. Chris in TN

Chris in TN

4. SoDFW Jason

SoDFW Jason Slow Hillbilly

I have never Been in a Thread with these gentLemen. So I can't comment.
    ;f

5. commander

commander

6. hawk

hawk Millennium Member

U need to get a .22 conversion for UR AR so you can carry 10,000 rds of ammo with you when shtf.