GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Process Engineer
4,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well as usual my lovely bride, task me to Christmas decorate the yard and tree the day after Thanksgiving. I'm typically not to excited about this task. Its a pain in the arse. But I got it done.

(I take no credit for the tree decor, that's my wife's passion. She's picky about it. I put the tree up and get out the way to drink beer and watch every year lol)

Lets see some Christmas trees GT?
Tree 2020.jpg

·
Process Engineer
4,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This was before we finished decorating with ornaments but the little guy had to go to bed so he wanted to put the topper on before it was finished.

View attachment 876064
That's a great age for kids and Christmas. My boys are 15 & 20 yrs old. They always made Christmas a blast when they where your sons age!

·
On the day of your birth death began stalking you
9,482 Posts

·
On the day of your birth death began stalking you
9,482 Posts
20201126_191833.jpg

I know I need to figure out what light has burned out. Been too busy

·
****** Viejo
28,805 Posts
We have two mischievous puppies so no tree this year. My wife bought two small shrubs similar to the on in the enclosed pic but ours are in red buckets and have a red bow on each. We'll bring them in and put them on the buffet for Christmas. tom. :tree:

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
I recall as a small boy going to buy our Christmas Trees, in Miami, Florida, and later in Southern, CA. There were real, they smelled good, that were stick with sap, and they made the house smell good. House was small apartment. We were poor but did not care, any tree was better then no tree. Most of the ornments were partially broken, but put on with broken side facing backwards. So they looked OK.

Today there are people who will buy & bring tree, set up thke down, trim, and hand lights inside & out for a fee. Kind of kills all the fun of good old days.

Yes my skinny tree in made in chine, and is a FAUX TREE. No good smell, guess someone might sell smell in can, but real was better.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts