Glock Talk banner
21 - 40 of 66 Posts
Discussion starter · #22 ·
They get used, mostly during hunting season. I always have a big bore in addition to my long gun.

I've actually killed a few things with my guns. :whistling:

i meant this thread as a ccw type but i guess i should have included hunting revolvers as well because i like the pix of regular guys with game on the bed of their truck and a hogleg in the pix.

i meant this thread as a ccw type but i guess i should have included hunting revolvers as well because i like the pix of regular guys with game on the bed of their truck and a hogleg in the pix.
Perhaps a bit of a misunderstanding. In Pa if you have a carry permit you are allowed to carry a handgun open or concealed for defensive purposes while hunting. Even in seasons where the use of the gun on game would be illegal such as bow and muzzleloading season. Obviously in the regular firearms season they are legal for both.

I carry a Charter Arms Bull Dog 44 special in stainless steel . The 3 Glocks i own are all full size and a little dificult to conceal for every day carry. Being a reloader for over 30 years i dont have to bend over to pick up spent brass either.

Discussion starter · #25 ·
:needspics:
I carry a Charter Arms Bull Dog 44 special in stainless steel . The 3 Glocks i own are all full size and a little dificult to conceal for every day carry. Being a reloader for over 30 years i dont have to bend over to pick up spent brass either.

Winter Carhartt pocket

Shoulder or drop leg rig

When biggers not always better

Discussion starter · #33 ·
ive tried three times unsuccessfully to win a bid on GB for an old school 3" stainless C.A. bulldog made in bridgeport or stratford....figured id try once more....but ive always been out bid and none of my e-mail questions from the sellers got answered so maybe its a blessing in disguise.

maybe i'll try for a non locked taurus 445 instead.

My HD bedroom piece (.45 ACP) which is going away tomorrow:

To be replaced with this .45ACP both for HD, fun, and occasional CCW:

21 - 40 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.