GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
19,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The source is a CNN reporter, so take that for what it's worth. However, it seems it was over wearing a mask. The same BS Guthrie wouldn't shut up about during the town hall the other night.

I'm sure Stahl asked Biden plenty of questions about his connections to Ukraine and selling access to the White House using Hunter as the middle man.

upload_2020-10-20_17-22-22.png

upload_2020-10-20_17-23-22.png

·
Aw sheet main
1,554 Posts
The powers that be must be impressed at how they have manipulated the population to be so hysterical over a mask. Especially considering Fauci admitted they are largely symbolic. Americans have been scared senseless to the point of being stupid and violent.

My biggest concern is what they are learning from this, and what the lessons will teach them for the next time.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
The powers that be must be impressed at how they have manipulated the population to be so hysterical over a mask. Especially considering Fauci admitted they are largely symbolic. Americans have been scared senseless to the point of being stupid and violent.

My biggest concern is what they are learning from this, and what the lessons will teach them for the next time.
I think Trumps point is how much of a fraud these people are. They attack him for the very thing they do. Like shut down a state, and only allow their own family to do stuff, or they can get hair cuts.

·
Sarcasm Inc.
15,092 Posts
She needed to go away 20 years ago

Reactions: Officer's Match

·
S.R.D. v
10,028 Posts
I said months ago the Trump campaign should focus on the EneMedia, not the declining and compromised serial plagiarizing liar that bragged about threatening Cornpop with a chain after calling him Esther Williams.

·
Making America great again!
16,228 Posts
Why is Trump even doing these interviews? He invites attacks that he knows the leftist media will use to distort the truth. And meanwhile, Joe Biden does no interviews.

I have never seen such one-sided news coverage of a campaign. The "free press" disgusts me.

Reactions: Csv and g30nut

·
S.R.D. v
10,028 Posts
Why is Trump even doing these interviews? He invites attacks that he knows the leftist media will use to distort the truth. And meanwhile, Joe Biden does no interviews.

I have never seen such one-sided news coverage of a campaign. The "free press" disgusts me.
If re-elected, President Trump should go scorched earth on the EneMedia. Forensic investigation of suppression of Biden scandal. And for the love of God, flush the FBI (and hold the lever down until the water disappears).

·
Registered
55,355 Posts
I guess one thing President Trump can assert, with absolutely no credible denial by the mainstream media, is that he doesn't duck interviews or hide from the press. o_O

·
PSO Survivor. currently in NW Georgia
9,695 Posts

And I will add...There WILL be a next time...

·
Making America great again!
16,228 Posts
I guess one thing President Trump can assert, with absolutely no credible denial by the mainstream media, is that he doesn't duck interviews or hide from the press. o_O

Are Democrats voting for Biden even the least bit curious why Biden does no interviews? Are they just so blinded by their hatred for Trump that they see nothing wrong with their candidate?

This "campaign" is surreal. One candidate is kept hidden in a closet by his handlers, the other is holding multiple rallies attended by thousands of people, and is completely open to questions from any member of the press. Only through the Herculean efforts of a rabidly biased press is this race even kept close.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts

Actually it's a good strategy because it draws out the insane hypocrisy of the media. As more people become woke the clearer it becomes to the masses. Knowledge is power and that is what the media works to prevent. I will say that it takes someone with big stones to take these interviews and the arrows after it. The is where Trump is most comfortable and takes it head on. I can't think of another person who can consistently do this..

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Are Democrats voting for Biden even the least bit curious why Biden does no interviews? Are they just so blinded by their hatred for Trump that they see nothing wrong with their candidate?

This "campaign" is surreal. One candidate is kept hidden in a closet by his handlers, the other is holding multiple rallies attended by thousands of people, and is completely open to questions from any member of the press. Only through the Herculean efforts of a rabidly biased press is this race even kept close.
This is what collusion really looks like. All participants working in lock step, just like watching the Chinese military marching in a parade. Not a phone call..........

1 - 15 of 15 Posts