Glock Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
2,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The LEOSA applies to the U.S. and it's possessions, which include Puerto Rico.

But PR seems to have a very anti-gun attitude, and I'm wondering if anyone has experience actually carrying down there or interacting with the police.

We might try a few weeks there during the winter, I'm under retired LEOSA.

· Registered
1,832 Posts

But PR seems to have a very anti-gun attitude, and I'm wondering if anyone has experience actually carrying down there or interacting with the police.

I haven't but a good friend/former co-worker and another retired cop he was with carried in PR a few years ago after signing of LEOSA. He said he had no problems. He had called someone in a govt office (I don't know which office) in PR prior to going and told as long as he had proper ID that he'd have no problems.

· Registered
5,772 Posts
Not PR, but some years ago I contacted the Police Commissioner of the US Virgin Islands about LEOSA. No problem there either.

Reactions: CBennett

· Registered
29,859 Posts

I lived there for over 25 years. It's rapidly becoming a dump, sorry to say. All the professionals are leaving.....

Reactions: CBennett
1 - 7 of 7 Posts