LEOKA Training

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by GumbyDammit, Apr 10, 2012.

1. GumbyDammit

GumbyDammit Xtra CoCheese

I attended a great LEOKA training today. If you haven't been to one look it up.

It gave some great insight on the BG perspective and how they view their "job" vs ours. Interesting to see how patient they were in some cases to wait for an opening or opportunity to exploit an officers weakness.

Stay frosty & be safe out there.

2. x_out86

x_out86

The best video in that whole training has to be the guy who talks about the officer who was going to "blow a large hole" in him with a shotgun, and he talks about how that will "ruin your weekend".

All kidding aside, it is excellent training. I have been to it twice and enjoyed it both times. Its always a good reminder to get your head back on right and keep in mind how BG's really think.

3. LilCop2002

LilCop2002

I sat through the LEOKA training here in Alabama back in February/March and I absolutely enjoyed the class. The professionalism, knowledge, and humor of the instructor brought everyone into the session from the longest to the shortest careers.

4. GumbyDammit

GumbyDammit Xtra CoCheese

Ditto to both comments. For an 8 hour long training I wasn't expecting to stay awake long, but the instructor and content were excellent.