1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Mr. Awesome
11,066 Posts
I have a house by myself! I am currently updating my home theater (living room). I had a Sony TV, but took it back. I decided I need a bigger one; damn blizzard.... I just got my new, ONKYO 7.2 THX Select 2 receiver and am waiting on an email about my new speakers.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
I've got a corner of a walk in closet and a section of garage that I call my own. I'd love to have a man cave for sure.

·
Registered
11,275 Posts
I'm married with kids.

What's a man cave?

:)

·
Most mackinest
12,547 Posts
I am married with child, but my wife is pretty cool.

I have a finished basement as my man cave. I have a armory/workbench, decent sized TV/BluRay,Wii and a new computer.

I like it down there.

·
Cover is Code 3
4,267 Posts
I'm not into TV and gaming, but I do have a room in my house reserved for cop / fire / EMS themed stuff. It's essentially my office. I have a few hundred patches that form a "border" around the top of the walls, some historical photos copied from the department, movie and ad posters, that sort of thing.

Kind of hard to take a good picture of it... it looks nicer in person and gets good comments from those few lucky enough to be allowed inside my hizzle.

·
38,473 Posts
I have my mancave room full of my motorcycle gear, police gear, LCD HDTV with 2 game consoles connected to it via HDMI, tons of man books, and other stuff. Then I have my garage with my motorcycles and weekend fun car. Family room has my gym and another tv with full high watt stereo. I'm set.

·
Methberry PD
5,738 Posts
I'm not into TV and gaming, but I do have a room in my house reserved for cop / fire / EMS themed stuff. It's essentially my office. I have a few hundred patches that form a "border" around the top of the walls, some historical photos copied from the department, movie and ad posters, that sort of thing.

Kind of hard to take a good picture of it... it looks nicer in person and gets good comments from those few lucky enough to be allowed inside my hizzle.

I like your Cop Land poster.

My man-cave recently became the man-wife-cave. At my invitation. She needed a place to do her school work (recently became a student again). It was a much needed opporitunity to clean the place up. Now I've got both desks down there, one with my gun stuff on one side (for cleaning and whatnot) the other leg holds the big PC and my ham radio gear. Put a new flat screen up on the wall and new light fixtures.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts