Glock Talk banner

LEO attacked with sex toy

1020 14
Thought you guys may get a kick out of this one. It happened in a neighboring town. Good thing the copper had good situational awareness. The reader comments are even better then the artical.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

http://dailyherald.com/article/20101111/news/711129849/
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
11,802 Posts

· Florist
23,329 Posts
Well, I guess it's safe to say that the cop is ***This comment removed for violating the Terms of Service*** :whistling:

But seriously, this reminded me of a search we once did. Was informed that the occupant of a particular room in an apartment had a gun used in a crime, etc.... He lived with his gf and both were present. Searched the room really good but only came across an empty packaging for a BIG sex toy. Even the packaging advertised it was a B-I-G 18-inch long sex toy! Never found that gun. Never found that BIG sex toy either. There was only one place left unsearched that could have hidden the sex toy... and maybe the gun too. But I wasn't going there. :embarassed:

Told the Sergeant, the BG won this round.

· Hook 'Em Up
4,213 Posts
"Clear, rigid, female pleasure device" :rofl:

Would he have been justified if he shot her? He doesn't know where that thing has been.... :whistling:

· Crazy CO
18,146 Posts
"Clear, rigid, female pleasure device" :rofl:

Would he have been justified if he shot her? He doesn't know where that thing has been.... :whistling:
Or, maybe where she was trying to place it.:wow::shocked::whistling:

38,473 Posts
Thought you guys may get a kick out of this one. It happened in a neighboring town. Good thing the copper had good situational awareness. The reader comments are even better then the artical.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

http://dailyherald.com/article/20101111/news/711129849/
I've mentioned this before elsewhere. I made up a fictional report of a madman assaulting family picnickers with a sex toy and we had the supervising US Attorney give the "case" to a summer intern to handle... hilarity ensues when she takes the "case" too seriously and tries to negotiate a deal with the defense (fake) with all of us watching.

· Crazy CO
18,146 Posts
I've mentioned this before elsewhere. I made up a fictional report of a madman assaulting family picnickers with a sex toy and we had the supervising US Attorney give the "case" to a summer intern to handle... hilarity ensues when she takes the "case" too seriously and tries to negotiate a deal with the defense (fake) with all of us watching.
:rofl: I remember. Funny.

· Registered
17,442 Posts
So how many dildos were in the officers locker the next day?

38,473 Posts
Not just the next day but I want to know how long did it go on for where the officer goes to work and finds dildos in his locker. I would also leave a few duct taped on the top of his patrol vehicle as well and have one sticking out of his trunk.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts