Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
You all may think this banter is worthless, but when you are traveling out of town on business it is like being at home and listening to the family argue. Very comforting. Keep it up.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
OK, let me set the record straight Mr. Navy MSU. I have no problem with 4 Rules, he was being funny and my reply to him was my attempt at humor. And anyone with half a brain could see that. Nor did I have a problem with the comments and advice of the others. If you didn't know it let me explain. My comment was directed at you. I am an experienced and accomplished shooter however this was my first Glock and I will admit that I don't know much about them. So when I expierenced the problem with the trigger issue. I joined the forum looking for advice and a possible fix for the problem. I wasn't being critical or complaining. But then I can see how someone as knowledgeable as you could misunderstand my meaning. That is all. Best to the rest of you, TonyR

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Major D, I didn't say the grip was to small. It is not. I said that the length of pull was short for my hand. And that my finger rubbed along the bottom of the trigger guard. I have several copies of the Army Guide and have read it many times. I am a bullseye shooter and have been shooting for 40 something years. But I do admit a lack or knowledge of Glocks. But I am learning fast. Thanks for your comments. TonyR

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
To: G 36 ME. Glad I could be of help with your homesickness. LOL It also good to see that the Navy guy cleaned up his insult. There may be women or children in the house.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.