close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Legal Magazine?

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by Lou6PPC, Sep 5, 2003.

1. Lou6PPC

Lou6PPC

Is it legal in GSSF to use a G19 magazine with AG grip sleeve in a G26 during a match?

2. Custom Glock Racing

Custom Glock Racing I did it first. Millennium Member

You can use a 17 or 19 mag in a 26 but you cannot use a grip sleave for them.

3. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

Matt is correct. It'a a fact, not an opinion--no grip sleeves. It is considered a competitive advantage in both Subcompact and Major subcompact categories, and it is also a non-factory part.

4. Lou6PPC

Lou6PPC

Thanks for the info!
    The grip end of G26 & G27 sits right in the area of my carpal tunnel surgery. After 150 rnds, the old surgery site starts hurting. The longer mag (or longer grip like a G17) moves the recoil over the entire hand and don't hurt.

5. DannyR

You may use a G17 or G19 mag in your G26, and you may use Pearce bases on your G26 magazines. A GSSF match can be shot with as little as 81 rounds, maximum 107 rounds allowed (per entry): 5 To Glock, 30 rounds; Glock M, 27 to 33 rounds; The Plates, 24 to 44 rounds. You have as much time as you wish in-between stages to rest your hands.

6. Lou6PPC

Lou6PPC

I shoot my Stolle-Panda 6PPC in benchrest and tried Cowboy Action a couple of times, but I'm really looking forward to shooting my 1st GSSF shoot at Hallsville, MO in 2 weeks. I think it will be fun, and that's what it's all about. I'm even trading in a 1911 for a G17 so I can enter 2 catagories. Why I may even get a Senior Award
    :)

7. DannyR

You have the opportunity in Am/Civ to win a pistol or one of 9 cash prizes PLUS High Senior Award of $75.00, so have a great time at Hallsville.

If you are a PPC shooter, the six shots at 25 yards should be a piece of cake for you.