GlockTalk Forum banner

21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
This doesn't surprise me. Most women are incapable of rational thought with regard to politics AND relationships.

To the liberal ladies...

It must be nice; having an entire society geared toward catering to your whims on account of what you have between your legs.

It must be nice to blindly "feel" your way through life's obstacles. ...obstacles that you yourself are partially responsible for but make everyone else pay for. ...pretending to be "equal" when you are anything but, then crying for someone bigger, stronger, etc. to come to your rescue whenever things get "too hard".

Lastly, it must be nice to corner the market on sex and relationships, have the power to ruin men's lives with mere words (even when untrue), force ultimatums over someone's political views, then throw a hissy fit when your partner makes an informed, rational choice on who to vote for that is not only in his own best interest but in the best interest of the country (and possibly the entire world) ...while there isn't a shred of logic or rational thought behind your voting choice.

(Looks between own legs and sighs) ...must be nice. :cool:

·
Rottweilers making America great again!
3,267 Posts
I'm glad my wife isn't a Democrat.
I couldn't spend my time with someone so stupid.

·
Registered
30,212 Posts

·
DEPLORABLE ME!
11,566 Posts

·
G22 4 Me
2,160 Posts
I had a pretty hard life growing up, and am pretty black and white about things.

If anyone (other than my kids, who I'll give a pass to because they're young enough not to know any better), including family, tried to disown me due to voting for Trump, I'd tell them to go **** themselves and don't let the door hit you on the way out.

I wouldn't do that to them, but if they tried that with me then it's good riddance. Fortunately my wife is a staunch Republican and my kids and the rest of my family are as well.

·
Registered
5,472 Posts
... I'd tell them to go **** themselves and don't let the door hit you on the way out.

I wouldn't do that to them, but if they tried that with me then it's good riddance. Fortunately my wife is a staunch Republican and my kids and the rest of my family are as well.
A Veteran friend disowned his two daughters because they were Pro-Choice, years ago. Now that he is dying he wants to reconnect. So as a retired lawman he thinks I can find them for him. His present wife does not want them found because she does not want to split her inheritance with them. :cop:

·
Glock Fanboi
2,454 Posts
I must say that my little five foot wife is brutal when it comes to her politics. I watch NBC news every day. She will not stay in the room when it is on. I keep telling her that one must know one's enemies. The rest of the time it is FOX News or movies. I fear for some of the Dems safety if she ever sees them in person.

·
Registered
4,252 Posts
I'm happy to be divorced after reading this, ex was leaning left when she left for her favorite hippie DJ. My brother is just as bad, if not worse. He hates Trump more than Baptist ministers hate Satan.

·
Registered
483 Posts
I actually have no problem with disassociating from the other side. I do it all the time. Some gaps just can't be bridged, so I don't go away mad. I just go away.

But making a big production about it on social media is just lame.

21 - 40 of 60 Posts