GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
19,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been seeing a lot of leftist post make these types of posts. I saw a guy say if his dad voted for Trump, then he wasn't going to let him see his grand kids ever again. These people are nuts. The comments in the link below are as expected.

https://twitter.com/BevanneTX/status/1307397684005867525

adf.png

·
Registered
3,400 Posts

·
Registered
5,472 Posts
Extreme left and extreme right do not get it. Most people are okay with disagreements over the dining room table.

Small minds discuss persons. Average minds discuss events. Great minds discuss ideas.

·
Mentally Frozen
24,717 Posts
Liberal wimmen are f'ing nuts.

·
Registered
8,105 Posts
I hate to break it to you...but if your marriage is in trouble and the lynch pin is who they vote for your marriage was in trouble long before Trump.

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
My wife refuses to talk about politic with me. She does no research she just believes what people tell her to believe and what feels right. When I try to share with her the facts and the data she becomes even more frustrated with me.

It makes me sad. I would really like someone to talk to. Oh well.

·
Just lack finishing up
3,382 Posts
My wife refuses to talk about politic with me. She does no research she just believes what people tell her to believe and what feels right. When I try to share with her the facts and the data she becomes even more frustrated with me.

It makes me sad. I would really like someone to talk to. Oh well.
I hear you and you are in a tough situation. Hang in there.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Ask questions.

Ask her what her Democratic Eutopia is supposed to look like. Then ask her how each conflicting policy is supposed to acheive that. Logically extrapolate the actual results.

Dr. Thomas Sewell said ask these three questions:

1) Compared to what?

2) At what cost?

3) Do you have any hard data to back your claim?

No Far Left policy can survive that kind of scrutiny.

Your mission Jim, should you choose to accept it...

1 - 20 of 60 Posts