GlockTalk Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Come on man!!
14,366 Posts
If President Trump wins and the House and Senate go to the democrats, he will be impeached and removed from office in a week. Then VP Pence will be impeached and removed from office and NP will be president.
No.

The Constitution lays this all out. It requires a 2/3 concurrence of the Senate to convict and remove the President. That would require 67 Senators t vote to convict the President.

Ain't happening.

·
Registered
27,170 Posts
ShutdownDC? Creating anarchy and calling it a "revolution"?
:crazy:

Uh, yeah ... dream on with that lunacy.

At least Operation Vampire Killer 2000 was entertaining and claimed to be against an insidious attempt to create a One World Government. https://www.lawfulpath.com/ref/vk2k.php :alien:
:animlol:

These new loonies seem to believe that claiming they're involved in fomenting a "revolution" is going to be like taking Cosplay to the streets. Being "masters" of social media and organizing meetings (away from parents basements) isn't quite as "tactical" :mallninja:, intimidating and as scary :alex: to everyone living in the real world as they may like to believe.
:bunny:

It's ... well, embarrassing ... to think the rest of the world is watching this behavior.

Reactions: PBCounty

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
If Trump wins or not depending on where you live it will be FUBAR. It’s sad that we have come to this.
Even more so when you’ve been warning people for twenty years and they chose to pay no attention.

It’s probably worse than even I think it is...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
42,445 Posts
Sounds oppressive

·
Registered
14,684 Posts
I just want to know what their uniforms will look like.

Pajamas. Just not black this time. My Little Pony..

The really crazy thing is Gil Scott-Heron was absolutely correct. The Revolution Will Not Be Televised. Because while it happens CNNNBCCBSABCPBSNYTWAPO will ignore it.

·
Venor ergo sum
3,305 Posts
I don't think they have fully thought this out. That scenario will not end well for them considering which side stands for gun rights and actually owns guns.

Reactions: jcm3

·
G22 4 Me
2,196 Posts
I don't think they have fully thought this out. That scenario will not end well for them considering which side stands for gun rights and actually owns guns.
Agreed, be careful what you ask for.

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
The NFAC will shoot themselves so we don't have to fight them.

·
Registered
432 Posts
However, most lefties are now buying guns and ammo causing prices to spike. However, (again) they are behind the curve. Little or no weapons training isn't good against someone who's been using/hunting with guns all their lives since perhaps they're knee high.

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...-disrupting-the-country-if-election-is-close/

Our belief is that when mass numbers of people stand up and take action against the unjust systems of racial capitalism, the heteropatriarchy, white supremacy and settler colonialism, we have the ability to force ruptures and dismantle these systems. In other countries we have seen uprisings nonviolently topple dictatorships and illegitimate governments.

ShutDownDC’s website indicates that it expects Trump to be “forced from office,” adding:

“We are not seeking a ‘return to normalcy,’ because we know that returning to ‘normal’ means returning to a system that was built on oppression. Rather, we see this as the time to rise up against the current crisis and move forward to dismantle the interlocking systems of oppression that have plagued this land for centuries.”

The website is somewhat evasive on the topic of violent tactics. It says:

“We do not want to reproduce the same violences we are committed to dismantling; thus, we are committed to anti-oppressive principles, transformative justice, and sustainable organizing.”

However, it also says that it will not make...

“value judgments about the tactical approaches other people and organizations may choose to embrace.”
Be vigilant, Lock And Load Americans.

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
However, most lefties are now buying guns and ammo causing prices to spike. However, (again) they are behind the curve. Little or no weapons training isn't good against someone who's been using/hunting with guns all their lives since perhaps they're knee high.
Never underestimate your opponent...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,353 Posts
Of course, lots of free stuff on Wednesday, no matter who wins. I need a SONY camera! And clothes.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts