Leftist: 5-Year-Old Boy Deserved to be Shot in the Head For His “White Privilege”

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by tarpleyg, Aug 14, 2020.

1. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

Agreed. While I haven't worked inside prisons, my 16 years working mostly for a correctional agency have convinced me that it is entirely a myth that inmates beat/rape/kill child abusers or sex offenders. I have seen weak, old, disabled, etc. child molesters (2 or 3 I can think of right now) go year after year, actively causing trouble for other inmates, and never get so much as a bruise. One old child molester in a wheelchair was suing to force the prison to prohibit all of the other inmates from smoking (just about the worst thing you could do to them) and they still didn't do anything to him.

2. pag23

pag23 NRA Life Member

Group buy for cartons of cigarettes to the cell block of his prison? Asking for a friend....

buddyd157 likes this.

3. Glock17193643

Glock17193643

It will just make it easier to mow blm down if it comes to that.

4. mj9mm

mj9mm

a lot of the trouble we see on a daily basis is due to the general break down of society and a callousness of feelings for those who we do not inter act with. both issues have always been part of society but population density and tension have multiplied everything. the national and world dissemination of news and it's slanted messaging have intensified with the internet, :honkie:opinions have become facts, and facts have become arguable. :fist:

Sharkey likes this.
  5. Gonzoso

Gonzoso

I was genuinely upset and teared up when I read this story today. It's a horrible tragedy. I have a 3 year old son, I can't even imagine what they're all going through.

All the same I could post a video of me making corn bread on youtube and have people say worse stuff than that in the comments section.

I'm not too dumb to see when people are trying to manipulate peoples emotions using a crime like this. It's terrible but kids get killed every day. Kids have been killed an hour from me in Scranton and Wilkes-barre in drive by shootings sleeping in their beds. Happens regularly in big cities. It's absolutely disgusting and horrific and I'd put down an animal that would do that in a heartbeat.

How about the fact that the annual fatality rate for black children is 26 per 100,000 and only 15 per 100,000 for white children age 1-14?

I'm sure if I put an article about that I would get the same horrific ugly quotes from white supremacists. Would it be logical to then write an article "Republicans Want More Dead Black Kids!"

One or two people are not a representative of the whole and this overly broad generalization and polarization of the country is destructive and needs to stop for us to continue as a peaceful productive country.

We're on a path to more domestic terrorism and civil unrest. I want my son to grow up in a peaceful UNITED States of America not a war torn ****hole country.

DaleGribble and catman71 like this.
  6. racerford

racerford

What the website is highlighting is no where near as sad the child being murdered. Not even close. It sad you feel that way. You have a young child, you know this is not true. Why say it? It minimizes the evil of the murderers actions. I bet if you asked they child’s parents if the sadness of the murder of their child is only a little worse than the exploitation of their child’s murder to highlight the heartlessness of others, they would tell it is not even close. If you did it in person, they may just punch you in the face.

Have a nice night.

Sharkey and catman71 like this.
  7. cbird77

cbird77

I’m with G19, your second post. This is about as far that racism can go.. just sickening.

catman71 likes this.
  8. ottomatic

ottomatic

I think you wrote it opposite of what you mean. The Muslims are not aligning with the left.
    The left is aligning with the Muslims.

DaleGribble likes this.
  9. VIS07

VIS07 In Omnia Paratus.

That's insane. This is what we have come to...on the same page BLM demanding that we whites give up our homes. Im afraid you basterds are gonna have to take mine.

10. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

11. Darkangel1846

Darkangel1846

Just remember violence gets you no where. You don't have to shoot a black person to get revenge, remember that. Because the black people will just shoot each other instead. Just look at how many blacks shoot and kill each other, and that includes them shooting their children! they are just a bazar group of people!

12. Glock45Lover

Glock45Lover

13. DaleGribble

DaleGribble Liberals 'R Bad!!!!

I don't have the article anymore or even know where I read it but there is speculation that the murderer had molested the child and executed him before he could talk. Supposedly the murderer's brother is a Chester already serving time as well.

Authenticity is sketchy at best but I remember reading it on a legitimate news site, and not some inforwars B.S.

jd4223 likes this.