Glock Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· DFC, MSM, 12 Air Medals.
10,230 Posts
To each there own, those kits scare the living Jesus out of me. Especially after my boss almost by inches taking off his face loading shotgun shell with one.
For me I would not want to be loading rounds at a deer camp. I would want loaded ammo at home that all were tested to chamber in the gun or case gauged. Maybe to take to the range for texting. And then I would not use one of them. Just more stuff you would need to pack or forget to pack.

Reactions: crockett

10,230 Posts
Where you reload was not my point. It’s just more stuff that you possibly could forget.I know people that traveled to a match and forgot either the ammo or even their guns. My Brother-in-law dad forgot to bring the ammo for his rifle on a deer hunt. Luckily all of us were shooting the same caliber rifle.

10,230 Posts
I wish I could help you. I have bought an embarrassingly high number of so-called "great" cheap digital scales and they all sleep with the fishes (most within a few weeks).

You too will be lured by that sirens call. Just make sure you buy that cheap little RCBS check weight set. Then you will know when she quits telling you the truth.

I think you can probably find a balance beam scale in the $75 range that will work for the next 100 years. Maybe look at RCBS' least expensive offering or the Dillon balance beam.
But you still need check weights. Not the weights that come with some scales. Those are calibration weights.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.