close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Lee 4-hole Turret Press + extras

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Smaug, May 2, 2007.

1. Smaug

Smaug

Hi All,

It has been a while since I visited Glocktalk; I have been pursuing other things that don't suck down money as regularly, hehehe.

This is the perfect opportunity if you've been thinking of getting into reloading, but are not sure if you want to spend the big bucks for progressive and all the complications that go with it.

Anyhow, I'm selling my Lee 4-hole turret press, and I thought I'd give it a chance here before putting it up for auction over on Gunbroker.

What we have here is a Lee 4-hole turret press with auto indexing. At Midwayusa, this goes for $63 for the press only. I'm willing to let it ALL go to a fellow Glocktalker for $60, but including at least $50 worth of related stuff.

Everything is in great shape. Everything works perfectly, with no discernable wear. I probably only made about 500 rounds with the dies and 3000 rounds with the press.

Don't fear for me; I'm still keeping my single stage Classic Cast press for lower volume stuff, in case I come back to it in the future. ;)

I prefer PayPal, but make sure you allow an extra few bucks for their fees on top of the $60.

Also, please allow for shipping costs. I'll charge actual cost only. If you're in the Chicago area you can come pick it up and save the shipping cost.

First one to reply and pay gets it.

Feel free to ask any questions.

Here are the pix:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Steel Talon

Steel Talon

3. duckslayer79

duckslayer79

I'll take it!

Pm sent

g10

4. Smaug

Smaug

Sold to duckslayer79.

Steel Talon replied first and said he was interested, asked some questions, but didn't commit to buy. Also, duckslayer79 is a Glocktalk contributor.

This was a tricky call for me, but I think I did the right thing.

duckslayer79 - I'll PM you with the payment details.

Thanks for looking.

Jeremy

5. RJ1670

RJ1670 Addicted Member

If it falls through, I got dibs!:banana: