close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Leather shop in Ft. Worth

Discussion in 'Lone Star Glockers' started by O2BShooting, Jan 27, 2010.

1. O2BShooting

O2BShooting

I was at the IDPA match last week and I heard someone tell another guy about a leather shop in downtown Ft. Worth that made his own stuff but also sold others products as well. He said it was off of I30 near the Justin boot place but I didn't catch the name of it. Would anyone know where he was talking about & how to get there?

I'm in desperate need of a new holster & thought I'd check this place out before I ordered something off of the net.

Thanks,
    O2B

2. dregotglock

dregotglock CHL Instructor

O2B - hey buddy not sure if this is the same guy but I think its called Gun Leather Inc on Vickery 817-334-0225 is what I found on google. Dont forget we have a gun show this weekend in Mesquite (the Big D gunshow). There is also the one in Ft Worth the second week in Feb - which as you know is going to be sig larger.

I am not affiliated with the company and no experience but you peaked my interest thus the search

Happy Hunting.

3. O2BShooting

O2BShooting

That was the place. Thanks! If I wasn't so computer skill lacking I mihgt have been able to find it myself. If I'd have know how hard it was to decide on a holster for CCW I might have thought twice.

Thanks again for the help.

O2B