Leather of Draggin Jeans?

Discussion in 'Moto Club' started by LMSG30, Sep 9, 2005.

1. LMSG30

LMSG30 Former Agent

Anyone recommend one over the other?

Thanks!
    LMSG30

2. BikerRN

BikerRN

I have both and in the summer it's Draggin' Jeans all the way.

I went down 2 years ago at 65mph and slid on my kiester a good ways. I was wearing my Draggin' Jeans and never a bit o' road rash did I see on me butt! My back was a different story when it made contact with the asphalt. Long sleeve T-shirts don't do much for preventing road rash.

3. LMSG30

LMSG30 Former Agent

OK, that convinces me...Draggin Jeans it is.
    Thanks for the info.

LMSG30

4. epsylum

epsylum Boolit Hoze

Draggin jeans are sweet. I have no first hand experience, but I have heard plenty of positive first hand opinions about them. When I get my GPz going again, I may look into some myself.

Those and some Oxtar (spelling?) boots. Those things are relaly nice, and actaully come in sizw 14 for my big ole feet.

5. Texas T

Texas T TX expatriate CLM

Leather will ALWAYS protect better than the jeans but will be much hotter in the summer. I also prefer the knee and hip protection in my leathers compared to the foam pads (optional) in the knee area of my Draggin Jeans.

6. Sweet

Sweet

I had bought my wife a pair of jeans about 3 years ago...last week I finally place my order for Traffic jeans, gloves and the black K-shirt, the kevlar shirt said it was instock but it is on backorder till October...I probably will make another order since I keep on thinking I should have bought the Cargo pants and Ulta-lite kevlar jacket...the Draggin's I will just use around town and on easy rides, if I go out for some fast hill and canyon rides then I still will just put on my armored Vansons