Leaning toward the Crossbreed Supertuck

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by jimtl, Jan 29, 2010.

1. jimtl

jimtl

I've narrowed it down to a CB Supertuck or Minotaur for my G26 ... both seem very popular. Since I live in South West Florida (sort of like a sauna for 6 months or so a year) I'm leaning towards the Supertuck with Horsehide. Any other suggestions before I buy. Thanks

2. rns-glock37

rns-glock37

have you looked at khoster. take a look at www.khoster.com. it comes with a lifetime warranty. if you decide to buy it let me know i have a discount code that will get you 10% off.

3. USAglock

USAglock

I have the CB Supertuck and love it. I like it more than my Mtac holster and being able to tuck a shirt in is a big plus.

4. beforeobamabans

beforeobamabans FYPM

You're leaning in the right direction. Buy it.

5. BK63

BK63

I have a CB Supertuck along with a drawer full of other holsters. It's the only one I use now besides a pocket holster for a pocket gun. Lots of people on here like the CB and the MTAC holsters. Last summer I often carried a G30 with jeans and a t-shirt with no problem, no printing, nobody knew. The CB holds the gun in place well without a lot of extra bulk. Thats why I like it.

6. Tx-G30

Tx-G30

I like it that the CB is longer which spreads out the load bearing as well as the metal clips over the cheap plastic looking ones on the mtac.

7. spyderhead

spyderhead

Get the Crossbreed. Best of the lot. I carry my G23 in it and never even think about it being there.

8. rygleason

rygleason

I have the same setup for my G26 and love it. Order it!:supergrin:

9. maynardwix

maynardwix Notre Dame Fan!

I'd reccomend the CBST any day of the week, for the MTAC, I have no experience with it so I can't say.

I was debating over the two and posted a thread asking for people opinions, I got a great responce from pens-66, he has both and was able to give his opinion on which he prefered, below is his quoted responce.

10. ranger1968

ranger1968

I am in Southwest FL as well, and I wear a Glock 23 in a Supertuck horsehide. I wear the rig all day, every day, and the horsehide CB is the way to go, very thin, very secure, very comfortable. It conceals fin under a t-shirt, and the horsehide holds up fine in the tropical climate.

The Supertuck is, hands down, the best concealment rig I have worn in 20 years of everyday carry.

Get one, you will not be disappointed!