Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Native Mainiac
23,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just goes to show that bad things can come in small packages. I'm still wondering how any half way physically able adult couldn't just drop kick this fur ball after a couple nips. My nephew and his wife have one, and it's funny, but all muscle and has some pretty good choppers. But still, I'd think almost anyone could take care of it before things gt out of hand. (pics and more at link)

https://www.foxnews.com/us/illinois-woman-mauled-french-bulldog

Illinois woman mauled to death by her French Bulldog: police

An Illinois woman was likely viciously mauled to death inside her home by her own pet French Bulldog, according to authorities.

Lisa Urso, 52, was found dead at her home in Ingleside, located in the northern part of the state about 60 miles from both Chicago and Milwaukee in opposite directions.

Officers who responded to the scene after 4:43 p.m. Saturday found her mutilated body on the back porch, Fox Lake Police Chief Jimmy Lee said.

An autopsy confirmed she died from injuries sustained when her pet French Bulldog attacked her. The coroner’s office said the attack began inside the home but Urso managed to make it out to the porch, where she died, the Chicago Sun-Times reported.

·
Mentally Frozen
28,471 Posts
That's what bacon perfume will get you.

·
Registered
27,076 Posts
Some folks are too timid to defend themselves.

·
****** Viejo
29,558 Posts
Poor woman. Prayers sent. tom.

Reactions: Rotn1 and Inyo Tim

·
NRA Life Member
66,485 Posts
Yeah, I already posted this in my thread about things where I use the "haha" reaction on Facebook and then notice that everybody else is using the crying reaction button or whatever.
FrenchBulldog.jpg

·
USMC (MOS 0369) (RVN 69-70)
2,618 Posts
Perhaps she was incapacitated before the attack began.

Reactions: Inyo Tim

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Not French.

·
Registered
10,814 Posts
I had no idea I could read French.
Just stupid to bail out a vicious dog and bring it home for round two.

Yes... in the article.... "The French Bulldog that fatally attacked Urso was a rescue and had previously been used to fight"... I think that certainly puts a different light on what happened.

Reactions: mike from st pe

·
Frisky!
35,968 Posts
Not puppy anymore.
:)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts