Glock Talk banner

LC9 or LC9s

2298 Views 33 Replies 18 Participants Last post by  Deputydave
A friend is sold on one as he said that it "fits his hand like it was made for it". Can't argue with that. He's got some older Ruger revolvers but the pistols are new to him. I just watched Hickock's review and it was the LC9 and he liked it. Long DA trigger pull but practice will help. Question, has anyone shot or own both and how does the striker fired trigger feel. Of course it'll be shorter than the DA, but is it smooth with clean break? Thanks, First shot.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
7,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think I'm going to recommend the LC9s Pro to my friend. He's not a regular shooter, and this will be his first pistol, as he's always had revolvers. He knows to "KEEP YOUR FINGER OFF THE TRIGGER". Between mag release and slide stop I think a safety may be another distraction. But then, it could be a very very important one. I've told him to handle both and the LGS is very reputable, and don't be afraid to ask dumb questions. Wish I could be there Saturday when he goes, but I'm driving the transit bus. Thanks.

· Registered
7,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
What did your buddy end up getting?

Wouldn't be surprised if they dip below the $200 mark.

I'm looking at possibly getting another LC9s just to have as a spare. Guy locally has one with some extras at a good price so if it's still available I think I'm going to meet up with him.
The S... What a sweet little pistol... I couldn't believe how great the trigger was....after the first mag, I was just about putting shots in the same hole at 8 yds...and I'm not "that" good... Trying to justify getting one myself... Thanks..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.