Glock Talk banner

LaVergne PD hiring

4337 Views 110 Replies 45 Participants Last post by  RussP

Lol - just...wow. I'm not saying one of them is a whore, but one of them is a whore.
Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 100 of 111 Posts

Registered
Reading the article below has more details about Hall's various incidents before her scandal and other male officers misdeeds.

Probably why she always let her partners drive... 馃槀

NRA Life Member

Registered
She isn't gorgeous, but I think we've all seen a lot worse, especiallyin uniform. She would definitely be popular at most agencies.

We've got one of these around here. She's basically a badge bunny that got a badge of her own, and is still trying to collect badges. Or at least she's trying. The people around here seem to be smart enough to stay away.
So what does it make the guys who do her ?

Registered
I can鈥檛 hate on them. Sometimes choir practice just gets crazy. Having done my fair share of stupid stuff with female cops and stupid things while working I can鈥檛 be judging.

Either have a burner or get your stories straight.
Off the clock it isn鈥檛 anybody s business鈥︹.at work that鈥檚 a problem but we all know that sort of thing is more common than we like to let on.

Registered
Reading the article below has more details about Hall's various incidents before her scandal and other male officers misdeeds.

What a ****show of a department.

Registered
Reminds me of a scene from LA Confidential with the chief saying, "This will STAIN the department for years. We need a hero".

Dress shirt Collar Tie Blazer Suit

Issued for left front shirt pocket
Product Material property Font Rectangle Packaging and labeling

Reactions: CAcop

Registered
Diversity hires will screw you every time.
So true. One of our chiefs hired 4 women at once over 2 guys with family ties to our department. They hired the guys almost immediately after.

One woman started banging a married officer while on FTO. She couldn't hack it so she was cut while on FTO.

The next one to fall was a woman who was told she was pretty all her life and after 5 years got tired of working for a living instead of being a princess. Last I heard she was turning 30 and living with her parents.

The next one worked for us for 9 years before going to SF DA. You know the DAs office that withheld Brady material to charge an officer.

The last one is still working for us and does a good job. Her first job was working for her hometown PD as a non sworn employee where she wrecked a few marriages and careers. She learned from that.

The two guys worked for us for a few years then left. Guys with family ties to the department who would have probably stayed but between the way they were passed over and ridiculous pay differences it was a no brainer.

Reactions: ruffhunter

Pretty Ladies!
Reactions: pgg00 and CAcop

Registered
To be fair, I'd be reluctant to admit to nailing that too. The guys on duty can't even blame it on being drunk.

Randy

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
I wouldn't rule out being drunk on duty.

81 - 100 of 111 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.