Glock Talk banner

LaVergne PD hiring

4430 Views 110 Replies 45 Participants Last post by  RussP

Lol - just...wow. I'm not saying one of them is a whore, but one of them is a whore.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 111 Posts

· Pretty Ladies!
4,995 Posts
So which of the male officers' wives is the "anonymous source" who kicked off the complaint?

That IA report reads like a "Penthouse Forum" letter. She ist eine expert. Her dispatcher sent her to fix the cable.

Only Fans awaits. She'll land okay. The male officers are boned, pun definitely intended.

· Registered
38,674 Posts
I need a flow chart for this.

They are authorized for 50 sworn officers. 5 got fired. 10% of the department. To figure out the % that was banging this broad I would need the above mentioned flow chart.

24,333 Posts

Lol - just...wow. I'm not saying one of them is a whore, but one of them is a whore.
"According to the allegations made in the internal investigation, Megan Hall "engaged in a sexual relationship" with Magliocco, Powell, Holladay, Lugo, McGowan and Shields, which was not reported to leadership."

1. Did she engage in a sexual relationship with all 6 officers at once or did they have to take turns?
2. photographs of Megan Hall are necessary to determine guilt. o_O

24,333 Posts

"Lol - just...wow. I'm not saying one of them is a whore, but one of them is a whore."

Technically she was not a whore, but only a slut as long as she was giving it away and not charging anything.:rolleyes:

· Why so serious?
45mm 9ACP
69,065 Posts
Look, when working the job I fully expect each officer to have each others back....

....but the side, bottom, top..... oh for #$%&#$ people!

Once again, the actions for the few.... or in this case, multiple, will stain the rep of the many.

I wish I could say I haven't seen similar.... I truly wish...
Font Gas Electric blue Circle Symmetry

· Khem-Adam
2,495 Posts
She isn't gorgeous, but I think we've all seen a lot worse, especiallyin uniform. She would definitely be popular at most agencies.

We've got one of these around here. She's basically a badge bunny that got a badge of her own, and is still trying to collect badges. Or at least she's trying. The people around here seem to be smart enough to stay away.

· Way too busy
5,305 Posts
2 things

1. Whoever wrote that report needs to go back to detective school, it was painful to read

2. This chick has some serious issues and is clearly imploding. Multiple officers testified that they were concerned about her mental health, but continued to get her drunk and **** the **** out of her. **** them and **** that behavior. I’m glad they were fired.

· NRA4EVR
12,850 Posts
Look, when working the job I fully expect each officer to have each others back....

....but the side, bottom, top..... oh for #$%&#$ people!

Once again, the actions for the few.... or in this case, multiple, will stain the rep of the many.

I wish I could say I haven't seen similar.... I truly wish... View attachment 1150307
Their rep wasn’t the only thing that got stained.

· Registered
38,674 Posts
Those are just the ones that got caught.
Oh, I bet for every one that sent nudes to her or banged her at work and is either fired or suspended there is another than didn't send nudes and banged her off the clock.

· Registered
38,674 Posts
Sad ..and I've seen crap like this, and many began at squad parties...I avoided All squad parties for that reason
Work parties and team trips. I know a few people that refused to go to either. Too many affairs for them. They were afraid of rumors being spread falsely.

Reactions: pgg00

· Registered
10,640 Posts
We've got one of these around here. She's basically a badge bunny that got a badge of her own, and is still trying to collect badges. Or at least she's trying. The people around here seem to be smart enough to stay away.
Send her contact info. I’m retired. Can’t be fired.

1 - 20 of 111 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.