Lauren Southern Blocked from Sydney Muslim No-Go Zone

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Paul7, Jul 29, 2018.

1. Paul7

Paul7

2. DonD

DonD

We have some no go zones like Dearbornistan. Our politicians are spineless. If it were my call, I'd send the cops into their community in a massive, overwhelming show of force and dare them to object and repeat as necessary. Might need to take along a water cannon or two if the peaceful ones object.

Dearborn, though unfortunate to have this Muslim rats nest is still in the US and no group of any religion or belief can tell law enforcement to stay out. No group, no how. Don

3. LordAnderson

LordAnderson

It’s like when the Ultra Orthodox try and fly.

4. bdcochran

bdcochran

We have zones like that all over Los Angeles. It has nothing to do with religion. 54 years ago, I was a driver for a manufacturer's representative who had a broken leg. So, I went to parts of town that are worse than third world countries. I was told that if I had an accident, not to stop and drive to the nearest police station. It hasn't changed.

And over 40 years ago, I was walking down a street at sundown in Herat Afghanistan with my late wife and another couple. Two cops stopped us and said to go the other way!

There are parts of northwest Paris where I will never go as well.

Ok, if you want to blame it on a certain religion, you are unrealistic. Go to Detroit or walk down Castro Street in SF at 2 am and tell me that you have no concerns.

5. peng

peng

Ever been to Dearborn Don? I've lived here for 20+ years.

Have not seen the no go zone here yet.

Yeah, there are things I don't love about this place. A no go zone isn't one of them.

The law of the land here is just like everywhere else, for everyone. 24/7/365.

ETA: This sounded a bit snippy after reading it...not meant that way.
    I'm as white and conservative as anyone on GT honestly, but my extensive experience simply does not match the hysteria that I see here sometimes.
    Hope the wool is not being pulled over my eyes. Seems like I might have a sense of that after all this time.

Dearborn is also the headquarters of one of the biggest automakers on the planet, which is what they are really famous for.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2018
    Christian Wolff and fastbolt like this.
  6. Just_plinking

Just_plinking

Lauren is on the very forefront when it comes to being called a racist (by that I mean she seems legitimately unapologetic for her positions; I'm not a racist, she's not a racist, I'm sorry I feel the need to even state that).

She may be a little unpolished, but I think her doc. on South Africa is truly important. It's the ghost of Christmas future.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2018
    janice6, DonGlock26 and Cubdriver like this.
  7. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

Gays fly in the Middle East, when Muslims throw them off buildings.

8. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

There's a difference between areas being dangerous because of criminals vs being dangerous because you are of the wrong religion, are female and not covered from head to toe, or a critic of a religion.

9. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

Muslims Stoning Christians in Dearborn, Michigan

View: https://youtu.be/dBaTVwIJH-E

10. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

11. Diesel McBadass

Diesel McBadass Tactically Epic

Hell she got banned from england for expsing how bad the islamic invasion is there. Shes never shied away from making waves like that.

12. Rokitt

Rokitt

I suspect that just like when you live with someone you don't see a lot of change in them vs someone you see once every 10 years. If you live with/near someone/something that is slowly changing every day you don't really notice the change as it seems normal to you just like it has always been that way.

I bet you it has changed far more than you realize but maybe you haven't noticed the shift. That is not to say there are official no go zones either. Never been to Dearborn but I do know there is nothing there for me much like I know the south side of Chicago is nowhere for me either :)

Last edited: Jul 31, 2018
    peng likes this.
  13. Paul7

Paul7

In LA, no it doesn't.

janice6 likes this.
  14. thewitt

thewitt

"Do I have a legal right to walk down this street?"
    "No"

Huh?

Public streets in Australia are now off limits to Australians...

No-Go Zones come with Muslim integration. Wake up and smell the coffee people.

It's an invasion, not immigration.

"It is conquered land," she says at the end of her recoding, and she is 100% correct.

15. G33

G33 Frisky! CLM Millennium Member

Muslims will kill her one day.

16. thewitt

thewitt

You need to actually listen to the recording before you answer with your pat answer.

She was simply asking if she could walk down the street. The police officer said no. She asked if this would be legal. He informed her no - she would be breaking the law by walking down a public street.

Staying out of a high crime areas in LA because you fear you would be attacked by criminals is not the same as a policeman telling you you CANNOT walk down a public street because you would be breaking the law.

Islamic No-Go zones are an invasion - a take-over of sovereign lands.

17. thewitt

thewitt

And under Sharia law, it will be perfectly legal for them to do so.

The Machinist, cbetts1 and janice6 like this.
  18. G33

Or acid attack.

LASTRESORT20 and janice6 like this.
  19. G33

Or the blonde reporter in Eygpt.

LASTRESORT20 and janice6 like this.
  20. bdcochran

bdcochran

I am anglo. I have family members who are black and filipina. I don't walk in certain areas of town simply because of my color. Or one day, I am in downtown Bridgeport with a relative who was raised there. I am shown the three street blocks controlled by the Mafia and the next two blocks by the local Negro drug lord. If you ever visit a Muslim country like Afghanistan, you will see the Shiites taking precautions before going into a Sunni part of town, the East Indians taking precautions before going into a Muslim area, and the list goes on. This goes on all over the world.

Part of the family is from MS. I remember the racially restrictive signs, the Negroes avoiding certain streets. There weren't too many whites speaking up about racism. My dad did to the relatives who were in the Klan. I used to joke that a person could recognize my relatives in the Klan because they wore clean sheets.

The reality is that the world is filled with asshats. They come in all colors, creeds, and religions. Unless you surround yourself with body guards, you should avoid certain areas.