close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Lauhorner GSSF Results

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by LadyRanger, May 20, 2006.

1. LadyRanger

LadyRanger

I want to thank everyone for their help today at Lauhorner's 2nd GSSF match in Springfield Ohio! The results are now posted:

March 18, 2006

May 20, 2006

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone next month, or better yet, visit us at the range anytime.

LadyRanger

2. vmw

vmw

LadyRanger,

Thanks again for the well run match at your range. 10% of the runs resulted in a 500 score, proving again Ohio has some pretty strong shooters.

Glad to see that your scoring system doesn't require that the first run with a given Glock model be the only one scored for record. Always felt that if a shooter wants to try and improve their score, they can shoot another run. If the shooter wants to test their 'cold bore' abilities, they can only shoot once with each type of gun they brought and be in their own personal contest.

CU next month,

vmw

3. q3custom

q3custom GSSF MASTER

ladyranger-good shooting-thanks for a well run match-mks

4. ede

ede Bama's Friend

sorry i missed it, i'll be there for the next one.

5. NiteRgr

NiteRgr

I want to thank everyone as well, especially LadyRanger for dragging me in to shoot. Of course I was kicking and screaming the whole way! This was my first, and hopefully not my last, I was glad to meet the whole GSSF family at Lauhorners.

BTW, let's tip our hats to Lady Ranger, her very first GSSF match was yesterday as well, and she shot a 465, first run! Her second run she cleaned the first target, and decided to experiment and try something different on her second target. Don't worry, we have already had a discussion on that one! I was happy to see her do as well off the horse as she does on one.

NiteRgr

PS - Jim, if your reading this post, thanks for the suggestion on the ammo, it worked great. Now, I'm ready to race!

6. shadow_dog

shadow_dog Hilljack

I had a good time, nice facility. See you all next month.

7. jantydog

jantydog

I had a good time also. Thanks for everything.

8. glockess56

glockess56 CLM

I had fun at this match and will be back in June (day before I shoot in Indy, outdoors!). I like your format and the nice people who run the match. Keep up the good work and thanks for getting the results out quickly. You're super. Congrats on shooting in your fist GSSF and getting that score.:rollsmiley: ;) ;)