close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Latest Zimmerman Smear

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by tsmo1066, Jul 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tsmo1066

tsmo1066 Happy Smiley

I'm about as hard on child molesters as you can get, but this is ridiculous, and an obvious smear.

Even if the allegations are true, what possible bearing can some fondling and comments that Zimmerman allegedly made back when he was eight years old have on this shooting case? According to the witness, he used to touch her and kiss her when she was six and he was eight, and it continued when they would visit up until she was sixteen and he was eighteen.

Even if true, this has no possible relevance to the shooting.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/zimmerman-witness-sexual-molestation-160900334.html

2. Glock20 10mm

Glock20 10mm Use Linux!

It does in that is shows him to be corrupt. And remember now you are no longer tried and convicted in a court of law with facts, but by the court of society with smear.

3. tsmo1066

tsmo1066 Happy Smiley

Corrupt?

He was eight years old when it started and his last attempt at kissing her was when they were both still teens.

This is about as relevant as an accusation that he once stole someone's toys when he was eleven.

4. napp32

napp32

Corrupt? When an eight year old boy or an eighteen year old boy tries to cop a feel from a slightly younger girl I should think a better word to describe his actions would be "normal".

Society would have a lot of people to smear if each case of that became public knowledge.

I'm certainly not a Zimmerman fanboy; but this girl's statements should not have any bearing on the current case.

5. IndyGunFreak

IndyGunFreak

Very simple answer. She knows Zimmerman filed this big lawsuit against his accusers. She's just getting in line in case he wins.

6. Glock20 10mm

Glock20 10mm Use Linux!

Hey... you have to get into the mind of a liberal... and in their mind... this fits.

7. Glock20 10mm

Glock20 10mm Use Linux!

See post above.

8. Jon_R

Jon_R

Strange.....

What is the definition of Molest???

Is she claiming rape? New charges?

If I try to kiss a girl when I was a kid or now I hope I don't face arrest. Will make dating pretty awkward.

Do they make release forms where I declare my intent to kiss said person and that they, acting of free will, acknowledge and herein agree that said kiss is acceptable. A notary or two and we are all set.

9. tsmo1066

tsmo1066 Happy Smiley

She claims he repeatedly fondled her sexually. Of course he was eight years old when it started, and she was six, so I have no idea what one should call that.

Two young children playing "doctor"?

:dunno:

10. janice6

janice6 Silver Member

Yep!

Chance Z will get some money and the vultures are circling.

11. RustyShackelford

RustyShackelford > OD Glock 32

Who is attempting to smear Zimmerman? The gal who knew him for several years? If any of the accusations are true then how is it a 'smear'?

She is relating evidence on the personality traits of this person accused by the court of various misleadings, untruths and lies. Not to mention possible racist profiling, bullying and a murder. If they paint an accurate picture of the man then it seems they're pretty relevant.

If you are saying the woman is a liar and/or none of her childhood recollections should have any bearing, then that's a different story altogether.

12. ICARRY2

ICARRY2 NRA Life Member

Rarely do I give any credibility to sexual abuse claims made 20 years after the fact.

Witness number 9 is a liar.

Looking for some attention?

Getting even with GZ and/or his family?

13. TheExplorer

TheExplorer

I have no idea what really happened that day, but it is becoming clear to me this case will be decided among "Extra" and "Entertainment Tonight" viewers, not the court system.

14. larry_minn

larry_minn Silver Member Millennium Member

They have to do anything/everything to make him look as bad as possible. The more pressure they put on him the more likely he is to "accept a deal"

Lets see his life has been ruined. He has not been able to work, live, love, enjoy freedom since that night.....

15. Jon_R

Jon_R

Ok story just talked about kissing and

"He would reach under the blankets and try to do things,"

Whatever that means.

I know why it had to be released FL Sunshine Law just odd. I want to tell my story anonymously.... Meaning nothing can be done legally. It also means I have no need to provide any proof even proof that I have even ever met the person I am accusing.... What do investigators supposed to do with that.

16. Patchman

Patchman Florist

Is anyone really surprised at this latest "revelation?"

I just wonder if she has her own agenda (as noted above about being in line for some $$$), or was influenced by outside forces.

17. Jon_R

Jon_R

I am not sure who "They" are but if the prosecutor conducts an interview that information is public information unless suppressed with a court order under FL Sunshine Law. The prosecutor has to make it public unless the court tells him he can't. I don't fault the prosecutor at all they had to release it though they are going to lose the case.

18. Lampshade

Lampshade

Assuming the allegations to be true, you seem to have your blinders on.

It didn't say the only thing he ever did was kiss and massage her, it said that's what he was doing on the final incident when she ran away.

To quote the girl...

"He would reach under the blankets and try to do things,"

"I would try to push him off, but he was bigger, stronger and older"

Last edited: Jul 16, 2012
  19. Jon_R

Jon_R

The use of deadly force statute deals with would a reasonable person be in fear of death or serious bodily harm at that moment. Using the reasonable person standard it would not matter much if he was a saint or a scumbag as it a "reasonable" person based on the situation he was in at the time.

The state is going to have to prove it was not reasonable or that Zimmerman instigated the situation at level where it was violent. Following, talking, yelling is not instigating at that level.

We will see. I think he walks and maybe an investigation into the prosecutor for taking a case forward that they knew had no chance to be won.

20. Hailstorm

Hailstorm Boom Shacka

Kinda hard to face person behind a curtain. She even said she would deny she said anything. I hope Z can get a justice. At this point. A name change might be a good idea.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.