close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Latest Glock 20 Backdrop...

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Johnny Kitchens, Sep 27, 2004.

1. Johnny Kitchens

Johnny Kitchens

If you would like to see your favored Glock 20 on your computer screen as a backdrop, I've made one. I have different patterns to put in the back of the image for different taste. Just E-Mail me to let me know and I'll send you the background in the correct BMP format to use.
    Here is an example...

2. bambihunter

bambihunter 10mm collector

I don't like the green background, but I love the layout... Did you do it in layers then just add the background last? That would make it very user-adjustable. Good work!

If I didn't perpetually add and trade my 10mm collection all the time I'd like to do that with my entire collection of 10mm's. In fact, I've got one already that's not on my latest picture and I have bid on another 10mm to add to the collection. Another problem I have is my camera takes horrible pictures of shiny objects and several of my guns are bright stainless.
    Here's my latest collection picture (guns that I have more than one of, just one copy is pictured):

My Collection (minus the Witness Compact in Wonder Finish) is here

3. Johnny Kitchens

Johnny Kitchens

By doing it in layers it allows quick and easy changes of parts. I figured someone might like a choice...