Glock Talk banner

Latest "19M FDE" on Broker.. WATCH OUT!!!

2912 Views 67 Replies 26 Participants Last post by  M 7
Sooo,

We all know by now that the 19M FDE was released in very small limited numbers and last one sold for close to $2500. Check this latest one out, NOT the usual serial, bevelled frame, color is off unless it's only my eyes...

Glock Model G19M FBI Pistol 9MM RARE FDE 2-TONE 19M Night Sights 15RD - Semi Auto Pistols at GunBroker.com : 967658193

Lev
41 - 60 of 68 Posts

· Registered
23 Posts
With internals I’ve seen them sell for $700 to $1200 for an average range. My 19M with the nDLC internals I paid $499 two years ago. My other 19M is an actual FDE and runs between $1200-$2500 on gun broker. That’s why I feel this cerakoted one is way too much… No longer original and not true FDE.

Sent from my iPhone using Glock Talk

· Premium Member
1,066 Posts
Quote: "
ShippingBuyer pays actual shipping costs for the following option(s): USPS Priority Mail
No international shipments.
"
So, USPS ships handguns? I thought only long guns...
Are all "M" models FBI?
Was there a special M model that came with a FDE frame?

· Silent Operator
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
D20, only FFLs can ship pistols using USPS, but everyone uses their flat rate system as they are not being watched, x-rayed, nothing... Most times sellers don't even opt for signatures and find boxes with pistols at my door.

Yes, there is a special 19M FDE. The last one sold on Broker for $2500 last week and we know of 23 existing in civilian hands.

No, not all M models are FBI. Other Federal Agencies and Military opted for them.

· Premium Member
8,752 Posts
Unbelievabily deceptive original listing. Should be thrown off GB.

· Premium Member
2,660 Posts
Are all "M" models FBI?
Was there a special M model that came with a FDE frame?
No. Of the dozen+ different SKUs for M pistols, Only about 6 are blue label. Yes, there are some FDE M pistols. A couple of guys here have them.

· Registered
129 Posts

· Registered
48 Posts
I don’t believe anyone will buy this gun for $2,499.99. Is that the reserve that has to be met to win the gun. If so, couldn’t someone just bid $2,499.98 and effectively end the auction? Like I said nobody’s going to pay $2,499.99. OR is the reserve price unknown?

· Premium Member
1,651 Posts
The reserve could be anything he made it.
I would think over $1500 at a minimum. Possibly higher.
With the hard work made by some members here it will never see that amount.

Im surprised anyone would pay an amount that is equivalent to what they could get a standard 19M for. His gun is worth less than an unpainted version. Much less.

The odd thing is the gun would be worth more just black than painted.
Leaving out the Cerakote aspect initially demonstrates questions on what he was trying to do.

We see the benefits of the passion of Glock collectors outside just this forum. Little escapes members here in what they see represented out on the interwebz.

Great find and posting to this debacle. I would expect that seller has seen this thread.

· Registered
2,968 Posts
If you “buy it now” he will offer free shipping…..I have had a rather interesting exchange with him on GB.
I'll bet. His conduct suggests an apparent willingness to willfully deceive others simply for the sake of a few bucks.

Occasionally, I pursue collectible Glocks on GB (mainly Generation 2s and 3s because they are the pinnacle of Glock perfection 😎), but less so these days because of guys like him. He's definitely ''on my radar'' now.

· Premium Member
28 Posts
I'll bet. His conduct suggests an apparent willingness to willfully deceive others simply for the sake of a few bucks.

Occasionally, I pursue collectible Glocks on GB (mainly Generation 2s and 3s because they are the pinnacle of Glock perfection [emoji41]), but less so these days because of guys like him. He's definitely ''on my radar'' now.
The seller mentioned to me that this listing was getting more attention than anything he had listed before. He is at best naive and worst deceptive. I agree with the others is would’ve been more valuable as it came from the factory rather than attempting to make it something is clearly isn’t.

· Registered
2,968 Posts
The seller mentioned to me that this listing was getting more attention than anything he had listed before. He is at best naive and worst deceptive. I agree with the others is would’ve been more valuable as it came from the factory rather than attempting to make it something is clearly isn’t.
That's funny.

I'd think that the sort of attention that he is getting would not be the kind that he wants. :rolleyes:

Reputations are fragile things to behold—especially in any collector market where honesty in disclosure plays a tremendous role in buyer confidence—and response.

41 - 60 of 68 Posts