Glock Talk banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

· Silent Operator
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Silent Operator
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have to thank my bud MysticCobra for bringing this to my attention LOL. He knows I am keeping tally on these...

What a **** seller trying to pass something off for what it’s not. While still a 19M it’s not a FDE 19M like he has it advertised as..
Advertised as a rare 19M FDE, but sort of buckled when I asked to see the label.

Automotive lighting Font Bumper Asphalt Tints and shades

· Registered
1,384 Posts
I have to thank my bud MysticCobra for bringing this to my attention LOL. He knows I am keeping tally on these...

Advertised as a rare 19M FDE, but sort of buckled when I asked to see the label.

View attachment 1154523
So it’s a Lipseys 19M… while I don’t have 1 still and would like one just because I hate that he’s completely lying about what it is.

· GT Water Dept
1,539 Posts
reported to GB with pictures of the box he sent me, and the previous real listing that already closed. I gave them google searches for both item numbers. Sell told me via email he is reporting me to the atf for harassment.

· Registered
116 Posts
reported to GB with pictures of the box he sent me, and the previous real listing that already closed. I gave them google searches for both item numbers. Sell told me via email he is reporting me to the atf for harassment.
Ha! The ATF will laugh at him, as they don’t investigate harassment.

· GT Water Dept
1,539 Posts
He is now putting me on bad buyer for being a ******bag lol

1 - 20 of 68 Posts