Glock Talk banner

Last night in Detroit

2K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  Chui 
#1 ·
Hey everyone i heard this on channel 4 news last night

09/28/2007 -- Detroit police are investigating a carjacking outside their headquarters in downtown Detroit.

Officers said three people attempted to carjack a man around 11 p.m. Thursday.

The carjacking victim was carrying a gun and fired at the men, shooting and killing one.

Police said the shooter had a license to carry the firearm.

The two other men are in police custody.

:hearts: :50cal:

#7 ·
There was also a store owner at 8 mile and wyoming that shot a robber in his store about 3 weeks ago. Amazing, the only press that CPL holders get is when one pulls a moron move like the "road rage" incident a year ago. This liberalism is really pathetic.

#8 ·
I guess its true what they say, the police can't be everywhere to protect you....
Detroit police are investigating a carjacking outside their headquarters in downtown Detroit
. But this is ridiculous...

My first thought was how could crooks be so stupid to try to carjack someone outside police HQ. On the other hand, the police didn't stop them, so I suppose I owe them an apology... they had a good idea, it was just misfortune that they happened to stumble across a CPL holder...

Randy

#9 ·
Originally posted by steveksux
I guess its true what they say, the police can't be everywhere to protect you....
. But this is ridiculous...

My first thought was how could crooks be so stupid to try to carjack someone outside police HQ. On the other hand, the police didn't stop them, so I suppose I owe them an apology... they had a good idea, it was just misfortune that they happened to stumble across a CPL holder...

Randy
There are some real dummy's in Detroit.

#11 ·
Originally posted by JohnJak
There are some real dummy's in Detroit.
I need not point out the irony.:rofl:

#12 ·
The armed individual who fatally shot the armed carjacker/thug is well known around the Detroit Metro Firearm community... It was a "good" shooting: the other cretins admitted that they were trying to steal the guy's car so he should be cleared by now. Good thing he was on top of things. I congratulate him.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.