close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Lasermax, where is the cheapest online retailer for the glock 17?

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by swiftaudi, Oct 13, 2006.

Tags:
  1. swiftaudi

swiftaudi

I found one sight selling it for $277 with free shipping. Is that the best I can do?

TIA, Thomas

2. RayB

RayB Retired Member

Hi, again! :)

That's cheaper than MidwayUSA or Natchez.

But...

A while back, Ed from LaserMax offered GT Forum Members a "Special Discount" on any LaserMax purchased... You certainly qualify! Why not do a search and find him? :supergrin:

Let us know what the deal was... ;)

I take it you're an Audi fan? Fantastic Uber Cars! :thumbsup:

--Ray

3. swiftaudi

swiftaudi

I am going to do a search for Ed now. Last night while surfing the net I found another site selling one for $274 with free shipping. The lowest I found was $270 but the shipping was $10. Anyway when I find the best deal I will come back to this post and give you guys a heads up.

Love my Audi! My current Audi is a 1995 Audi 90, my favorite Audi was the beater 4000 Quattro I bought last year. I paid $350 for it dumped another $200 into a tune up and drove it for a year no problems. Then money was tight and it needed a starter but collage had me tight for time so fixing it wasnt going to happen. Anyway I had some fun in that car. I use to take my friends out and we would try to get it stuck in muddy fields. When it snowed I was having trouble finding places it couldnt go so I ramped a snow plowed inbankment that was in an empty parking lot and it finally got stuck. It was wedged on the top of the bank after about 10 minutes of rocking the car in forward and reverse it freed up and got lose. The 4000q was a kick *** fun car. I use to Auto cross in the 90 when I had the chance but again school and money got tight.

4. RayB

RayB Retired Member

:horsey:

We never grow up--not really! Our toys just get more expensive! :banana:

Happiness is... ;)

--Ray