close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Lasermax - Operation Night Sweep

Discussion in 'Woof Memorial Critter's Corner' started by MrJinx, Feb 25, 2005.

1. MrJinx

MrJinx Cats rule!!!

I got a lasermax and the Gun Shop installed it last night. Wasn't too happy with in on the range. However, it is when I got it home I realized its true potential.

After I cleaned my gun I thought it might be fun to play "Operation Night Sweep" of my house with the new Jedi Laser Gun. So with my trusty unloaded G27, laser on, I started making a tactical sweep of the house. I was quickly confronted with three Bad Guy Cats. These are mean hombres. Instead of attacking me they quickly assualted and killed the lasermax dot. Funny thing is they couldn't figure out how the dot kept resurrecting itself. Everytime they attacked and killed it I'd switch it off, wait awhile, then let them see their prey. They bounced off walls tore half the curtain on the picture window and caused other colleteral damage. Needless to say Operation Night Sweep was a stunning success for the feline maurders.

I think I may have bought a $300 cat toy

;P

2. Str8shootr

Str8shootr

I bought one of those level lasers and found the same with my "Bad Guy"....lol

3. S2nd

S2nd One happy cat

Just think of it like this... if someone ever breaks into your place, you can light `em up with the laser, and your attack kitties will shred him to pieces! ;f

P.S. I use a $20 laser pen. Patches is a red dot maurader, but Jeremy doesn't care.

4. PromptCritical

PromptCritical AgentOfEntropy

I'm surprised no one has said anything about pointing guns at cats. I'm not irate, but the laser POINTER would make me feel better though.

5. WDN

WDN

Because it's just a cat. It's always open season on cats.

6. MrJinx

MrJinx Cats rule!!!

Gun was unload. Additionally finger never on trigger. Dot was aimed at floor and moved not at cats.

I would never put my cats in harms way.

7. Glennbo

Glennbo

Plus cat's are smart enough to know you "charge a gun and run from a knife".