close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Laser for your Glock 19

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by glockster99, Oct 20, 2006.

Tags:
  1. glockster99

glockster99

Hi All,

Anyone got LaserMax on their Glock 19?
    Thank you for any feedback.
    :wavey:

2. RayB

RayB Retired Member

We have LaserMax in our G21 & G19, and are very pleased with them!

The unit in Judy's G19 has performed flawlessly over several thousand rounds, using all manner of ammo.

Both LaserMax units are still on OEM batteries, from Nov/Feb purchases.

Both units were collimated, right out of the box--rounds hit about 1/4" above the dot, right to the back of the range.

There are several good lasers out there, but for the Glock, I like the LaserMax because it leaves the gun looking, feeling, and performing, pretty much stock (see attached). Plus, it leaves the accessory rail open for a tac light. But it is gun-model specific.

Also, don't miss the new Uni-Max:

http://www.lasermax-inc.com/news.php?id=49

The above-mentioned Uni-Max is well under $200.00, allows the mounting of a tac light, does not impact the feel of the grip, can be used on various gun models, and has a three year warranty.

--Ray

3. glockster99

glockster99

Thx Ray,

Was the installation easy?

Thx, again.:)

4. miwall

miwall

I went for the CTC for my G19 (and G26). Lone Wolf had good prices. It was also easy to install and sight in. I also have night sights on the 19. I think it isn't a cure all, a "I can't miss" thing, but another tool, especially for ccw or home defense.

5. SAWMAN

SAWMAN

I got a lasermax for my G19 also. Easy install and the POI is 1" above the dot at 10yds w/ 147gr ammo. ------

6. G19cPH

G19cPH

Try CTC laser grips:thumbsup:

7. xlntech

xlntech

I got the Lasermax for my G19 early this week and I really like it. I got it from eBay, new in box for $259 and I think I got a good deal. It was fairly easy to install, the only problem I had was that the small replacement spring was too big and it did not fit. I think it was the wrong size but I kept the original (Glock) spring and it worked. I plan to go to the shooting range tomorrow to try it and I just can't wait !!!

8. xlntech

xlntech

2 days later ....

I went to my local range last Saturday, tried my G19 with the LaserMax and it worked good. Regarding the small spring that didn't fit: I learned that I got the wrong one, I emailed LaserMax and the right one is on its way (free of charge). The LaserMax seems to help accuracy, looks really cool and gets people's attention. I like it but don't tell my wife how much I paid for it, she'll go :psycho:

9. RayB

RayB Retired Member

Yes; easy enough. The G21 was easier, due to the more generous dimensions. But the 19's certainly doable.

And once the spring & switch are in, you're done! You can swap out just the guide rod, for range use, if you want to.

I think the installation instructions' illustrations stink, but I think that of most instructions' illustrations. ;)

Again, we're very pleased with LaserMax. :thumbsup:

--Ray