Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Tempermental
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The last special we ran had a pretty good response so we decided to do it again.

Till the end of October we are offering a special on laser engraving of Glock slides for Glocktalk members.

Glocktalk members will get one laser engraving on their slide for $30.00. Return shipping is included. Additional engravings are $15.00.
Below is a link to some of our recent firearms engravings. We have many images in our system ranging from military, police, firefighter, to cartoon characters and every imaginable font of text. Please send us an e-mail with your questions or ideas.

*Extremely complex images that require a lot of PC time to convert may incur a minimal charge.

If your slides finish is extremely worn, we also offer refinishing services prior to laser engraving for $20.00. We will detail strip your slide, prep with aluminum oxide media and refinish using Norrell’s Moly-Resin products. We have both a matte black and a satin black finish. We also have many colors available if you’re looking for a custom look.

The engraving special will run through Friday October 31st.

Thank you,
Quentin Laser Engraving

[email protected]

http://www.quentin-laser.com/catalog.html

·
GUNS UP
5,961 Posts
What colors do you have available? Do you have like a Desert tan or flat dark earth color?

·
Registered
247 Posts
I'd love to engrave Homer Simpson with "Molon Labe" (in Greek) and can provide the image. Will the cost be more? What image format do you need? Thanks.

Al

·
Tempermental
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry for the delay in responding to some of these questions.

What colors do you have available? Do you have like a Desert tan or flat dark earth color?
I have OD Green, Matte Black, Semi-Gloss Black, Matte Gray, Colt Gray, Desert Tan and Woodland Brown.

I'd love to engrave Homer Simpson with "Molon Labe" (in Greek) and can provide the image. Will the cost be more? What image format do you need? Thanks.

As long as the image converts easily I don't charge extra. If there is a lot of computer time to clean it up the may be a little extra fee. Typically any vector graphic works well. Coreldraw, Adobe Illustrator, .SVG, .EPS. etc.

Al

I would like to see an example of you're FD engraving.
I'll burn a couple on sample plates and pm them to you.

is there a nickel finish you offer for the slides?
Sorry no. Nothing at this time.

·
Still alive
789 Posts
Email and PM sent yesterday, still waiting on response :(

·
Still alive
789 Posts
I sent you a response yesterday. Check your spam filter. It may have put it in a junk folder. If not just call.

480-495-8483
I mailed my G17 slide to you today, I'll post pics when I get it back.

·
Still alive
789 Posts
Got it back yesterday, man what a nice job!!

·
Registered
352 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
1 - 20 of 53 Posts