close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Las Vegas

Discussion in 'Food Forum' started by Phil306, Oct 17, 2004.

1. Phil306

Phil306

Ok guys and gals, I need some serious help. I'll be in Las Vegas in a month and I need a REAL, AUTHENTIC, upscale Chinese restaurant. Not an American rip off. The girl I'm going to have with me is from Hong Kong and can tell the difference in a heart beat.

Any suggestions???

Thin The Herd

2. General Sherman

General Sherman

3. Mr. White

Mr. White trigger stroker

An excellent place for DimSum (brunch) is Chang of Las Vegas. Not to be confused with PF Changs's, this place is a little tough to find at first, but well worth the look.

My wife and I found it with the help of local Chinese (a good way to start) near the Stardust Hotel at the northern end of the Strip.

If you look at a map of the Strip, you will see the Stardust at the intersection of Stardust Rd, E. Desert Inn Rd, and Las Vegas Blvd. South.

To the Southeast corner of the intersection, there are some gift shops, a Sports Grill, and a Starbucks coffee (as of 6-2004).

Chang is behind these.

Their numbers are :

3055 Las Vegas Blvd. South

702-731-3388.

They were busy during the am hours, but the food was excellent.

Have a great trip!

4. JPinAZ

JPinAZ

I've never been there, but from everything I've read, Chang's is supposed to be awesome. A couple good resources for good local places to eat is www.chowhound.com and www.egullet.com