Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
3,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone else watching this? They are making moonshine. Is anyone else shocked that History Channel is putting put garbage like this show? I'm saddened by the fact they thought putting this racist show on and give a racist his own show.

·
Banned
6,539 Posts
Since when is he a racist?

·
And Sex Appeal
2,663 Posts

·
Tank44
593 Posts
Racist! You've got to be kidding me. Satire and comedy is not racism. Listen to any black or Hispanic comedian and they are much more controversial than Larry. I have XM radio and I listen to them all and they are all funny. The day that we quit laughing at ourselves is the day that the PC idiots have won. "Lighten up Francis."

·
Banned
3,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
He portraya White Americans in a way that would be similar to using black face to portray Black Americans.

·
Registered
4,715 Posts
He portraya White Americans in a way that would be similar to using black face to portray Black Americans.
Ok, then don't watch him. I think he is an unfunny ******bag so I don't watch him, in fact all the blue collar guys save for Ron White pretty much suck.

·
Enslaved in IL
5,775 Posts
I love this. Usually its an anti-christian, pro-left messge. Now its declaring someone a racist with no factual evidence. You planning on voting obama again in 2012?

·
Registered
30,883 Posts
I love this. Usually its an anti-christian, pro-left messge. Now its declaring someone a racist with no factuasl evidence. You planning on voting obama again in 2012?
In most places convicted felons can't vote.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Is anyone else watching this? They are making moonshine. Is anyone else shocked that History Channel is putting put garbage like this show? I'm saddened by the fact they thought putting this racist show on and give a racist his own show.
Look for your manual for your T.V. or remote. It should have instructions on how to change the channel. It can be tricky but I think if you try you'll be able to do it. Just go slow and take it step by step.

·
Banned
3,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I love this. Usually its an anti-christian, pro-left messge. Now its declaring someone a racist with no factuasl evidence. You planning on voting obama again in 2012?
What are you talking about? What facts other than my own opinion. You are not familiar with an opinion are you? I am offended by his caricature. Just like I am by media portrayals of blacks or Muslims.

Besides he is glorifying the thug life by showing drug dealers and manufacturing controlled substances as well as using them on TV.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Are the He portraya White Americans an older tribe I've never heard about or are they new.

·
Banned
19,326 Posts

·
Enslaved in IL
5,775 Posts
What are you talking about? What facts other than my own opinion. You are not familiar with an opinion are you? I am offended by his caricature. Just like I am by media portrayals of blacks or Muslims.

Besides he is glorifying the thug life by showing drug dealers and manufacturing controlled substances as well as using them on TV.
You should probably just shut it off and call it a night. There is probably a protest tomorrow you dont want to miss.:rofl:

·
NRA Life Member
14,407 Posts
What do you mean portraying white Americans? Race has nothing to do with it. Why are you bringing race into it at all?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.