Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
TX expatriate
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lawrence "Larry" Grodsky Age 55, of Squirrel Hill, died Saturday, April 8, 2006; beloved son of Harold and Violet Grodsky of Monroeville; loving brother of Marcia Grodsky of Pittsburgh. Larry is also survived by his dear friend Mary Ann Puglisi as well as aunts, uncles, cousins and friends.

A funeral service will be held Tuesday at 2 PM in the chapel of the BURTON L. HIRSCH FUNERAL HOME, INC. 2704 Murray Avenue, Squirrel Hill (412) 521-2600. Visitation 1 hour prior to service (1-2 PM). Interment Temple Sinai Memorial Park.

Memorial contributions in Larry's memory may be made to a charity of the donor's choice. Send condolences at post-gazette.com/gb

Published in the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette on 4/10/2006.

paste: (initial intel) (from another forum member, not me)

I just got a phone call from a friend who co-teaches riding with Larry Grodsky, author of the "Stayin' Safe" series in RIDER magazine (former MSF instructor). My friend told me that Grodsky was killed last night in Texas, riding a bike back from California that he had bought. He evidently hit a deer.

·
Banned
65,070 Posts
I just heard about this. Deer strike.

That's one thing that bugs me when I ride Mount Baldy, especially later in the year. The damn deers start to come out and they aren't scared off with the exhaust or anything. They'll sit there and look at you as you flash by or sometimes bounding across the road.

·
TX expatriate
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are a major problem in Texas and many of the folks on my main riding forum will not ride after dusk.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts