GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
20,000 mail-in ballots need to be redone due to barcode problem. Approximately one-third the mail-in ballots in Tarrant County, Texas have been rejected by scanners due to a defect in their barcodes, the Fort Worth Star-Telegram reported.

Sounds like just another election screw up until you learn that the Democrats have been attempting to flip Tarrant county Republican strong hold for years.
Shortly after Democrat Beto O’Rourke launched his campaign to unseat U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz in 2018, he made several visits to Tarrant County in North Texas to press the message that if he could flip this county, he could defeat Cruz.

“Tarrant County is the largest urban Republican County so Republicans want to defend it, and Democrats want to flip it,” said Brandon Rottinghaus, professor and Pauline Yelderman Endowed Chair of political science at the University of Houston. “It is a clear bellwether of where the state is politically.”

https://www.reformaustin.org/elections/why-one-texas-county-is-a-big-election-target/

https://www.wnd.com/2020/10/20000-mail-ballots-need-redone-due-barcode-problem/

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
People have had 3 freaking weeks to get off their assets and go vote. If you’re a conservative and are stupid/lazy enough to trust the mail stupidity I have no words for you.

If you have a valid reason (sick, out if the area...)to use the absentee/mail vote this sucks. Not sure what there is to do aside from get out abs vote in person.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
The elderly, sick and frail need to vote by mail. Not a lot of options for some folks.
Those are all valid reasons to vote by mail. Those sitting around afraid if the rona or waiting fir a debate or whatever are allowing screwy tactics to percolate.

Conservatives should have made a run in the polls as soon as they were opened.

·
Registered
30,247 Posts
The elderly, sick and frail need to vote by mail. Not a lot of options for some folks.
How long has there been mail in voting? How about on this scale? What happened before there was mail in voting?

·
Registered
30,247 Posts
So it's better to deny these folks their right to vote? Awesome.
Are you going to answer the question? In this time when voter fraud is rampant. Who is more dangerous to voter fraud and suppression? Me or the state boards of election? Are you advocating felon voting? 5 year olds voting?

·
Premium Member
24,820 Posts
People have had 3 freaking weeks to get off their assets and go vote. If you’re a conservative and are stupid/lazy enough to trust the mail stupidity I have no words for you.

If you have a valid reason (sick, out if the area...)to use the absentee/mail vote this sucks. Not sure what there is to do aside from get out abs vote in person.
Options? I waste 3+ hrs to go to place to vote in person? Told lines are long. So I was so stupid/lazy to vote by mail.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts