close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Large size men clothing 3XL

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by darin2, May 9, 2004.

1. darin2

darin2

*SOLD PENDING FUNDS*

Here's the deal. I've lost a little over a hundred pounds in the past seven months. My wife is making me clean out the closet to make some room. I have the following items:

28 shirts
    19 pairs of pants
    4 pair of shorts

The sizes on the shirts range from 2xl to 4x, 3xlt, and 3xl big. There are dress shirts and casual type golf shirts. There is a wide variety of brands and colors, Tommy Hillfigure, Saddlebred, Roundtree and York, and others. 19x35 on the dress shirts. I wore these to work mostly. All are in good shape, and some barely worn. No tshirts.

The pants are all size 52 and 54. Maybe one pair of size 50. They are all 32 in length. Most of the pants are size 52. There is also a pair of blue jeans. All of the pants are dress slacks or casual. The pants are Duckhead, Polo, Roundtree and York, Savanne, and other known brands.

The shorts are two blue jean, one kaki, and one black.

Some of this stuff has never been worn, and still has the tags.

If someone wants this stuff, make me an offer. I prefer to sell or trade it as one lot. Actual shipping costs to the buyer, what ever they prefer. If I don't get an offer on here in the next few days, it will all go to Goodwill. Any kind of trade/offer will be considered. Pictures on request, but there is so much stuff it's hard to photo it all.

Darin

darin2@alltel.net

2. geminicricket

geminicricket NRA Life member

Donate it to GoodWill, DAV, or something. Get a reciept for a charitable donation, and write off the full cost of that stuff from your reported income next year.

3. darin2

darin2

4. LaserMax30

LaserMax30 Guest

Congrats on the wieght loss bump...;)

5. Deanster

Deanster Cheese? CLM Millennium Member

Could you share your WL program? I'd love to be selling my big-size stuff instead of opening ads for it...

6. darin2

darin2

I have done a low carb diet. I started off doing Atkins in late Sept. 2003, and followed it strictly for about 4-5 months. I highly recommend getting the book and following the Induction phase (20 carbs day of less) strictly. I stayed on Induction for a long time. Now I do a kind of modified low carb thing of my own, and am not following the actual Atkins plan. The thing about low carb is you need to change your entire style of eating. It's not just losing 50 pounds and then you go back to your old ways. If you do that you will just balloon right back to where you started or worse. I was sceptical when I started, but it really works. I have lost 104 pounds at this point, and probably will try to lose another fifty pounds.

Here's a pic...see if you can tell a difference.

http://home.alltel.net/darin2/before_after.jpg