close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Large ALICE pack w/TT straps and upgraded kidney belt

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Dennis in MA, Feb 11, 2006.

1. Dennis in MA

Dennis in MA Get off my lawn

This is a used ALICE pack I got many moons ago at an army surplus store. It is a South Korean issue pack that someone did some mods to before I bought it. Changed out the cinch straps to nylon and added a carryhandle on top.

This bag is worn, but not nearly worn out. It's really just a bit stained here and there. I've used it well as it came and it served me fine.

A year or two ago, I tried to make it more comfortable. I put on Tactical Tailor ruck straps. MAJOR comfort difference. Then I got a MOLLE-Pack kidney belt and found it fit fine. This thing isn't that flimsy belt that comes with the old ALICE or the "updated" ALICE. This is the size and construction of a weight-lifting belt that a warehouse worker would use.

Amazingly, this has taken a barely-comfortable pack and turned it into a VERY comfortable pack.

Why am I getting rid of it? I've got 2 of them and the wife likes her TT 3-day pack better. My loss is your gain.

$80 shipped CONUS. I just want to get out from under this bad boy. It needs a home that will use it.

I'm no pic expert, but pix upon request as best as I can.

2. Dennis in MA

Dennis in MA Get off my lawn