Laptop connected to Hunter Biden linked to FBI money laundering probe

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Rocks, Oct 21, 2020.

1. Rocks

Rocks

SC in a country that's going down the toilet
    Laptop connected to Hunter Biden linked to FBI money laundering probe
    It is unclear, at this point, whether the investigation is ongoing or if it was directly related to Hunter Biden
    By Jake Gibson, Brooke Singman | Fox News
    FBI, DOJ agree Hunter Biden emails were not Russia disinformation

FBI is in possession of the laptop in question; Mike Emanuel has the latest on 'Special Report'

The FBI’s subpoena of a laptop and hard drive purportedly belonging to Hunter Biden came in connection with a money laundering investigation in late 2019, according to documents obtained by Fox News and verified by multiple federal law enforcement officials who reviewed them.

It is unclear, at this point, whether the investigation is ongoing or if it was directly related to Hunter Biden.

RATCLIFFE SAYS HUNTER BIDEN EMAILS, LAPTOP 'NOT PART OF SOME RUSSIAN DISINFORMATION CAMPAIGN'

Multiple federal law enforcement officials, as well as two separate government officials, confirmed the authenticity of these documents, which were signed by FBI Special Agent Joshua Wilson. Wilson did not immediately respond to Fox News’ request for comment.

One of the documents, obtained by Fox News, was designated as an FBI “Receipt for Property” form, which details the bureau’s interactions with John Paul Mac Isaac, the owner of “The Mac Shop” who reported the laptop’s contents to authorities.

The document has a “Case ID” section, which is filled in with a hand-written number: 272D-BA-3065729.

[​IMG]
    According to multiple officials, and the FBI’s website, “272” is the bureau’s classification for money laundering, while “272D” refers to “Money Laundering, Unknown SUA [Specified Unlawful Activity]—White Collar Crime Program,” according to FBI documents. One government official described “272D” as “transnational or blanket.”

“BA” indicates the case was opened in the FBI’s Baltimore field office, sources said.

The documents state that the subpoena was carried out in Wilmington, Del., which falls under the jurisdiction of the FBI’s Baltimore Field Office.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    “The FBI cannot open a case without predication, so they believed there was predication for criminal activity,” a government official told Fox News. “This means there was sufficient evidence to believe that there was criminal conduct.”

Another document, obtained by Fox News, was a subpoena sent to Isaac to testify before U.S. District Court in Delaware on Dec. 9, 2019. One page of the subpoena shows what appears to be serial numbers for a laptop and hard drive taken into possession.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/laptop-hunter-biden-linked-fbi-money-laundering-probe

2. jeanderson

jeanderson Making America great again!

And there’s your “October surprise”. This is no longer a conspiracy theory or “Russian disinformation”. This is real s*** that ties directly to Joe Biden, who is hiding in his bunker tonight.

I’m gonna be pissed if this doesn’t come up in the debate.

ExecutiveWill, tm255, hogship and 3 others like this.

3. Rocks

Rocks

SC in a country that's going down the toilet
    According to Lou Dobbs on Fox, the Debate Committee's new rule, Trump will not be permitted to ask Joe anything on Hunter and his foreign corruption.

Rgent likes this.
  4. Ramjet38

Ramjet38 Mentally Frozen

The moderator will stop it in its tracks.

Grayson likes this.
  5. CarryTexas

CarryTexas

It may come up, but the moderator will cover for Joe in anyway she can. This election is going to go down in history as the most corrupt ever.

If this was Trump he would have resigned by now.

6. CarryTexas

CarryTexas

Why don't they just make a rule that he can do nothing but blow Joe kisses? Seriously this is the most F'ed up thing I have ever seen.

7. PatinAz

PatinAz

Trump should show up on stage with a wiffle ball and bat, hand it to Biden and moderator, tell em when they're done playing, call him back and walk off.

Grayson, mj9mm, hogship and 2 others like this.
  8. DAKA

DAKA

Can't mention that a CRIMINAL is running for PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES..
    How f'ed up is that...

9. pittpa

pittpa What did I come in here for?

Joe gets elected, Joe resigns and Kamala pardons him and hunter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cbetts1, hogship and BigBluefish like this.
  10. 686 AR15 G17Fan

686 AR15 G17Fan

Fortunately for sleepy Joe, he knows nothing, absolutely nothing, about his son's deals. You can take that to the bank, Joe told us so.

know nothing.jpg

DonGlock26 likes this.
  11. mmcbeat

mmcbeat

Just me, but I’m thinking Hunter is not going to sleep to well tonight.

DonGlock26 and hogship like this.
  12. G33

G33 Frisky! Millennium Member CLM

Nothing expected.
    Come on guys?
    :)

13. peng

peng

It seems like that investigation is probably long closed, right?

Still an interesting sound bite, but what are the chances it's active still?

1cm likes this.
  14. thewitt

thewitt

I'm sure he has supplemental street-meds that can take care of that for him.

15. 1cm

1cm

“Although there is evidence of potential violations, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case.”

16. Officer's Match

Officer's Match S.R.D. v

How can ANYONE take the EneMedia seriously?

Grayson and DonGlock26 like this.
  17. czsmithGT

czsmithGT

https://nypost.com/2020/10/22/hunte...-joe-bidens-push-to-make-millions-from-china/

Full statement from Tony Bobulinski to The New York Post
    My name is Tony Bobulinski. The facts set forth below are true and accurate; they are not any form of domestic or foreign disinformation. Any suggestion to the contrary is false and offensive. I am the recipient of the email published seven days ago by the New York Post which showed a copy to Hunter Biden and Rob Walker. That email is genuine.

This afternoon I received a request from the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Government Affairs and the Senate Committee on Finance requesting all documents relating to my business affairs with the Biden family as well as various foreign entities and individuals. I have extensive relevant records and communications and I intend to produce those items to both Committees in the immediate future.

I am the grandson of a 37 year Army Intelligence officer, the son of a 20+ year career Naval Officer and the brother of a 28 year career Naval Flight Officer. I myself served our country for 4 years and left the Navy as LT Bobulinski. I held a high level security clearance and was an instructor and then CTO for Naval Nuclear Power Training Command. I take great pride in the time my family and I served this country. I am also not a political person. What few campaign contributions I have made in my life were to Democrats.

If the media and Big Tech companies had done their jobs over the past several weeks I would be irrelevant in this story. Given my long standing service and devotion to this great country, I could no longer allow my family’s name to be associated or tied to Russian disinformation or implied lies and false narratives dominating the media right now.

After leaving the military I became an institutional investor investing extensively around the world and on every continent. I have traveled to over 50 countries. I believe, hands down, we live in the greatest country in the world.

What I am outlining is fact. I know it is fact because I lived it. I am the CEO of Sinohawk Holdings which was a partnership between the Chinese operating through CEFC/Chairman Ye and the Biden family. I was brought into the company to be the CEO by James Gilliar and Hunter Biden. The reference to “the Big Guy” in the much publicized May 13, 2017 email is in fact a reference to Joe Biden. The other “JB” referenced in that email is Jim Biden, Joe’s brother.

Hunter Biden called his dad ‘the Big Guy’ or ‘my Chairman,’ and frequently referenced asking him for his sign-off or advice on various potential deals that we were discussing. I’ve seen Vice President Biden saying he never talked to Hunter about his business. I’ve seen firsthand that that’s not true, because it wasn’t just Hunter’s business, they said they were putting the Biden family name and its legacy on the line.

I realized the Chinese were not really focused on a healthy financial ROI. They were looking at this as a political or influence investment. Once I realized that Hunter wanted to use the company as his personal piggy bank by just taking money out of it as soon as it came from the Chinese, I took steps to prevent that from happening.

The Johnson Report connected some dots in a way that shocked me — it made me realize the Bidens had gone behind my back and gotten paid millions of dollars by the Chinese, even though they told me they hadn’t and wouldn’t do that to their partners.

I would ask the Biden family to address the American people and outline the facts so I can go back to being irrelevant — and so I am not put in a position to have to answer those questions for them.

I don’t have a political ax to grind; I just saw behind the Biden curtain and I grew concerned with what I saw. The Biden family aggressively leveraged the Biden family name to make millions of dollars from foreign entities even though some were from communist controlled China.

God bless America.

18. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

19. ClydeG19

ClydeG19

Amazing there’s not a hint of this on CNN’s site.

20. Wojo88

Wojo88

People are witnessing the Streisand effect, big tech can't sensor the world and its to late.

"The Streisand effect is a social phenomenon that occurs when an attempt to hide, remove, or censor information has the unintended consequence of further publicizing that information, often via the Internet."

A big reveal yesterday was the magnitude of the pay for play scheme, 100's of millions of dollars

Today is supposed to be the release of Ghislane Maxwell info...... and continued Biden drop

DonGlock26 and mj9mm like this.