close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Laptop back packs

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by mc_oliver, Nov 30, 2006.

1. mc_oliver

mc_oliver

Anybody every tried travelling with two laptops in two bags and a kid who doesn't want to part with her mid-sized mickey toy? Well I did and I wished I had an extra pair of hands.

So now I'm in the market for a good back pack-type laptop bag. Preferably thick enough to carry two laptops. I saw one from Samsonite:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

It's a bit on the expensive side and made for only one laptop but thick enough to carry two.

Anybody have any other suggestions? Brand, type, or personal experiences? I'd like to hear it. TY.

2. 9MX

9MX Rei!

gusto mo magpacustomized dun sa gumagawa ng belt nina saki at teroy? while waiting for saki last week, i saw a marine leave the place with a customized pack, tactical nga lang yung sa kanya.

i'm sure puwede color pink:animlol:

3. mirko128

mirko128

Are there even bags made to have two laptop compartments?

What about getting a compact padded laptop "bag" (dunno what it's called), about the same size as the laptop, just big enough to fit it. That is, if you want your second laptop padded and secured inside your back-pack laptop bag.

A lot of the folks here at the office use Jansport. Some are big enough to fit 2 or even 3. But often, there's not much padding protection for your second laptop.

I've used one by Nautica (Glorietta), had it for years. It's now worn out from daily use.

4. i_am_infinity

i_am_infinity Pang Altar

sa travel club meron pa isang brand eh i forgot pero dual compartments din for 2 laptops ata un...

5. emac

emac

pare meron sa Strongand yata...Lowepro brands...:thumbsup:

6. mc_oliver

mc_oliver

Salamat sa feedback.

Will be scouting the mall today for one. I've heard of Lowepro but could never really find one. Sa stronghand lang pala.

And about padded cases, yep saw some sa megamall made by case logic. That's one alternative kung single-type lang yung bag. But then again office-issued naman yung isa eh so di kelangan ng protection. What it needs is an upgrade to those core-duo na bago ngayo'ng ini-issue... :supergrin: :devildance:

Thanks uli. :)

7. mc_oliver

mc_oliver

Uy, macth yan sa pink shirt at sparkling white shoes mo. :tongueout: :animlol:

8. anticentipede

anticentipede IN GOD WE TRUST

A good heavy lap top can make a good impact weapon.:thumbsup:

9. Valor1

Valor1 Range Bum

Yup. about P 40k worth of impact weapon. depending on the laptop model of course.:supergrin:

10. toxic

toxic

11. darwin25

darwin25 Make your move

You may want to try Echolac. They have one model that has is padded at the lower back and it has a zippered opening to that padded section large enough to hide a full sized pistol. Its large enough for 2 laptops. Its worth P4000.00. A bit expensive so I settled for a Hawk for P1,500.00 Mine has a side pocket just enough to hide my Norinco Commander comfortably with easy acess.

12. mc_oliver

mc_oliver

Salamat sa feedback guys.

I settled on the Samsonite, above. Yung Vaio ko kasi is on the large side. Yung mga nakita ko'ng back packs medyo curved sa upper portion. Bitin sa edge nung latop pag dalawa na. Tsaka kung made for one lang, wala ng padding yung bottom for the documents sections. Kaya kelangan pa ako bumili ng laptop padded pouch.

Eto kasya dalawang laptop, open ko at standard. Mey space pa for 200 rounds of ammo. :supergrin: