GlockTalk Forum banner

21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
JAFO
13,782 Posts
need a rug a couch and a table, and a few curtains, got the other stuffthat ill need, think my budgets good

Big Lots has some decent couches that would fit in your budget.

·
Pharaoh
35,002 Posts
I am thinking something similar to this...(but maybe without a cat?)

·
Pharaoh
35,002 Posts
Reactions: pgg00

·
Pharaoh
35,002 Posts
with the obsolescence of CDs, DVDs, their associated equipment, etc. this concept has been greatly simplified...

View attachment 851982
So is the reflection of the girl taking the picture so she can show off to all her friends how great of a decorator her BF is?

·
Registered
8,708 Posts
Go get good and hammered one night. Afterwards, walk thru IKEA asking pretty women there what THEY think you need... See what turns up delivered next week.

Is one way to go...

Pool Hall w/ Guns/Fishin' tackle or Man Cave w/ Guns n Bikes are both Classic Design looks and are always sound. Must include Neon Beer Co. signage tho. Or Dogs Playing Poker While Cheating print on wall. Hawt females dig that stuff. Or should.

No Farrah Fawcett posters... well, maybe one. You know the one.

Reactions: Flags and pgg00

·
Registered
10,200 Posts
Got my first place, need to decorate it. I'm calling on the ladies here because being a bachelor I want it to appeal to women, and have the right charm.

Thinking an area rug in the main room. Needed since I'm one top floor so got to look good. Some curtains. Different shades of walls in different rooms may affect color?

Trying to do this right

View attachment 851634 View attachment 851636 View attachment 851638
The woman says you need to repaint.

You definitely need an area rug.

Overall pick a good neutral base color with a couple accent colors.

Check out a Pottery Barn or Crate and Barrel catalog/site. Apparently it’s hard for her to decorate for someone unless she knows them.

She says to post some pics of our place so you can see the neutral/accent color in action. So I’ll try and get some.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Add some basic furniture and call it good enough. Keep it simple and don’t let the women ruin the place. They can never leave well enough alone

·
Truth always sounds like lies to a sinner
14,544 Posts
21 - 40 of 52 Posts