GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Tactically Epic
12,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my first place, need to decorate it. I'm calling on the ladies here because being a bachelor I want it to appeal to women, and have the right charm.

Thinking an area rug in the main room. Needed since I'm one top floor so got to look good. Some curtains. Different shades of walls in different rooms may affect color?

Trying to do this right

20201015_124438.jpg
20201015_114752.jpg
20201015_114749.jpg

·
Registered
13,850 Posts
Wow, way to overthink it. You are already screwing up. Most ladies want to fix you and your lair. Why do the work they want to do.
The $100 dollar bills on the floor was a tad overdramatic (unless you are looking for strippers) but not far from the truth. Don't dress like a complete slob, maybe leave a paycheck stub accidentally on the table and let her peek into the wallet to see the cash when you pay the dinner bill and you will be fine. She won't mind the manly colors, the lack of decor, or just beer in the fridge. She can FIX all that.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

·
Diva extraordinaire
15,089 Posts
How much were you planning on spending?

I have to know my budget.

·
Registered
11,459 Posts
I just look at home design magazines and copy that. I figure they paid someone lots of money for that design so I’ll steal it and get my crap at Lowe’s/wayfair for 1/1000 of the price.

·
JAFO
13,658 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
A few cinder blocks, some 1 x 12s, maybe an empty cable reel or two should set you up right nice. Depending on budget you have room for a kegerator and hey don’t forget bead curtains and a lava lamp for the play room.

·
Director of civil unrest
8,549 Posts
You're a simp if you decorate your house to attract or appeal to women. If you don't put up a velvet dogs playing pool picture, hand over you man card!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts